Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip Diving
1 March 2013, 16:04,
Skip Diving
seeing as how its been dry for the best part of a week, have decided its time i went skip diving at the industrial estate not far(13 miles) from me, have had some interesting stuff from there in the past, time i went again!Big Grin never know what goodies i might find(early Sunday morningTongue)Angel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 March 2013, 16:13,
RE: Skip Diving
Good luck hope you get something good
1 March 2013, 16:18,
just the luck of the draw sometimes, one day i can come away will loads of useful stuff, another time i'll draw a complete blank.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 March 2013, 20:32,
I pulled out a porters trolly out of a skip last year.....got it home...pumped up the tyres and away to go...like new condition red one....could not believe it was thrown away....i use it most days
2 March 2013, 14:21,
Make sure you don't get caught, as it is illegal and you can get arrested for theft.

I never did it at uni ;-)

Well worth the fun......as long as you do it legally.

If you find loads of metal, take it to a scrap merchant and get cash for it.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 March 2013, 14:24,
(2 March 2013, 14:21)Scythe13 Wrote: Make sure you don't get caught, as it is illegal and you can get arrested for theft.

i'm going tomorrow-SUNDAY....nobody there on sundays which is why i'm going then-duh!!Tongue
2 March 2013, 18:08,
(2 March 2013, 14:24)bigpaul Wrote:
(2 March 2013, 14:21)Scythe13 Wrote: Make sure you don't get caught, as it is illegal and you can get arrested for theft.
i'm going tomorrow-SUNDAY....nobody there on sundays which is why i'm going then-duh!!Tongue

Recession, means more thefts, meaning more security and cameras.

Hope it goes well though mate. If you find any medium sized blue containers, save me one.....pretty please :-)
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 March 2013, 18:12,
(2 March 2013, 18:08)Scythe13 Wrote:
(2 March 2013, 14:24)bigpaul Wrote:

Recession, means more thefts, meaning more security and cameras.

Hope it goes well though mate. If you find any medium sized blue containers, save me one.....pretty please :-)

recession all so means less old bill so all goodBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 March 2013, 18:21,
heck, we never see a copper around here, all the police stations are part time!!
3 March 2013, 11:11,
right just got back, we found: stacks and stacks of pallets(some brand new), lots of old tyres(for growing stuff in), about 6 lengths of 5ft used timber(some with nails still in), and 2 blue plastic barrels(for water butts), this is an industrial estate on the edge of a small town(not the one where i live) with a population of 2,250. no one else about, saw very few cars on the road in, very frosty morning.