Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What clothes are you caching, and how?
7 March 2013, 23:53,
RE: What clothes are you caching, and how?
I store my clothes in plaatic tubs under the stairs. Was a big charity shop fan until I discovered the 5p bus, its a charity bus that goes around town, might be a nation wide scheme? Regata fleece for 5p carnt go wrong with that price.
8 March 2013, 00:22,
I've never heard of the 5p bus, it sounds like a great idea. Can you elaborate?
Respect existence or expect resistance!
8 March 2013, 00:39,
Its just a smallish bus thats had the seats removed and shelves,boxes and clothes rails put in place. Everything is 5p http://www.newcastle.gov.uk/news-story/f...y-hit-road most of the time I dont get anything, but thats the same with charity shops.
8 March 2013, 12:05,
Vac bags, on my to buy list!!! They're going to save loads of space for my thermal and winter gear! No need to worry about snowboarding holidays for a while.....getting the whippets in 2 weeks!!!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 March 2013, 12:40,
lets see: 5 pairs walking boots(will increase to 6 soon), 1 pair Doc's with modern soles, 1 pr Doc's with industrial soles, 1 pair Caterpiller boots. 1 lined Camo jacket(leaf pattern), 1 lined Camo jacket(old design), 1 unlined camo jacket, 3 pairs camo hoodie, 1 green fleece, 1 parka (Mod style) 2 leather jackets, Barbour jacket, 1 body warmer, 1 summer jacket with all the pockets!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 March 2013, 12:55,
wow BigPaul I dont even own that many pairs of boots, never mind got that many cached.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
8 March 2013, 14:35,
Metroyeti, the fishing tackle shot in shields is doing combat jackets for £4 a shot.
8 March 2013, 14:44,
There a good price but already got some combat jackets.
12 March 2013, 23:20,
mainly a mix of hard wearing water and windproof kit ex service issue at moment stored in vac pac sacs and in plastic lidded bins
labelled and listed couple of sets of each at moment except skivvies which have about 10 sets
5 April 2013, 07:56,
Though I was not professional enough to tell fur and leather, I could feel the material those mens leather jackets adopted was in high quality, I felt very comfortable and extremely cool when wore those apparel from http://www.cwmalls.com, best choice I ever made.