Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neanderthal die off caused by lack of skill
7 March 2013, 13:02, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 13:11 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Neanderthal die off caused by lack of skill
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life...man1.shtml
i think that was it

or they all simply interbread whcih lead to us. it sounds a hell of a lot simpler.

and leaves less questions

the simplest of answers is uaually the correct one, and anything that leaves more questions than answers is only a theory that can be filled with more theory.

Theoretical science is probably the most fascinating of them all.

i would pretty much bet my life that we all have atleast some part of the neandethal genetic code.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
7 March 2013, 13:15,
thing is they did have tools and hunted http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7582912.stm
7 March 2013, 13:16, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 13:17 by Luci_ferson.)
they also found evidence of them fishing too.

the old image of neanderthals being slow and dim, were disproven years ago, they are now believed to have been highly inteligent .

i soooooo love the eden channel lol
7 March 2013, 13:20,
(7 March 2013, 12:43)Luci_ferson Wrote: science states that early man only left the trees because he had adapted to eat grasses.
neandertal still had those grass munching teath, surely it would have substituted its diet mainly with veges, since it did also eat veges and not just meat.
lack of meat dont lead to extinction. otherwise vegetarians would have died out years ago.
just curious.

some hindus still eat no meat or fish whatsoever, and quite a few others

and then its back to the question of where is the missing link between cromagnon and us .
Our early ancestors adapted to living on the ground as the african forests receded, giving way to open savanah and grassland we see today. We were omnivorous eating a wide variety of fruit, berries and insects etc, the teeth found in fossils shows us the diet of our ancestors and we did not eat grass, otherwise we would have no need for canines and incisors. Neanderthals, Cro-magnon all have molars for processing vegetable matter as do we.
7 March 2013, 13:25, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 13:32 by Luci_ferson.)
yep all have molars as well as canines so meat had nothing to do with it.

that was my point.

they wwere omnivores too

its probably through the shortage of meat and the search of vegetation, that the 2 species met and interacted (Bred)

highly likely to have been on the russian steppes

or mongolia region

as the cold receded leaving open fresh grasslands and vegetation

all just theory though.