Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is TPTB Prepping
10 March 2013, 18:58, (This post was last modified: 10 March 2013, 19:03 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Is TPTB Prepping
a polotician is a polotician , there is no different breed. just another trough gobbler. Sad

the one thing you can say about poloticians is atleast theyre constant.
theyre a timeless classic.

as for Mr Ca Moron
hes about as classic as they come, only thing ive ever seen that was slimier was Mr T B Liar

look what he got upto.

It always been about buisness, right from the start.
go back through history and see who the first poloticians where, do you thinj any of them were paupers, or chimney sweeps.

poop , i ranted again, back off to the naughty corner.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
10 March 2013, 23:42,
David Icke, watched a bit of his stuff, some of could be perceived as being "out there" (who defines "out there"), but his views about the actual agenda of the elites, and banking are spot on in my opinion.As for your question Luci, i believe that they are.Over the last few years, there have numerous releases of information under the disclosure rules about the tptb prepearing during the Cold War.I have heard there was a doccument called "The Government War Book" that was unclassified.Can anyone tell me where this can be accessed.
10 March 2013, 23:46, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 00:03 by Luci_ferson.)
it cant be accessed as far as im aware. its unclassified to the extent you can know it exists.
i dont think its alloowed to be read by the public.
its stored for historical records. you need a very good reason to look at it.
I could be wrong though, but im sure your meaning the same book.

yup his lizard stuff was a little far out, but i think he does that to grab your attention.
sadly it also makes him look like a nut.

as for the book if its the one i think your meaning, one of the tv channels did a docu on it a few months back, but they never actually showed you any of it either
it was more a docu about the book, rather than its contents.

I have to admit I wasnt fully paying attention.

you should read a few of the other blogs
(id stay out of the ones with god in the title though, they have a tendancy to upset a few people.)

Note: if its de-classified its still censored. (blacked out words) De-classified information rarely has much info left intact and usually leaves open numerous interpretations that only leads to more conspiracies.
technically worthless.

but it feeds the sheeple for another 40 years lol
11 March 2013, 00:10,
The Government war book has been taken over by the Civil defence book, this is about as close as you will get to it I think

http://www.civildefence.co.uk/war_planning.php
A major part of survival is invisibility.
11 March 2013, 00:12,
you got to love highlander hes always on hand with something usefull.
hes like google for preppers.
11 March 2013, 00:38,
I've done abit of digging, and I've come across this

http://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk...=CAB%20175
I've clicked on a few of them and you can pay to have them printed and posted to you.
11 March 2013, 00:49, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2013, 00:49 by Luci_ferson.)
and you pay, and you get a docu with a govt. header and a few words with loads of blacked out bits.

nice little earner, better than printing money
14 March 2013, 20:23,
You can bet that TPTB are prepping like mad. These folk do NOT want to become "The Powers That Were"! They are well aware that torches, pitchforks, and tar and feathers are (as far as I know) still legal in the UK...
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!