Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Last American Man" falls foul of building regs
18 March 2013, 19:51,
RE: "The Last American Man" falls foul of building regs
Although i see nothing wrong with this post...we all tend to go off subject here and there...but it is difficult not to drag in day to day and topical." in the news " stuff....however prepper related stuff ...from basics...to advanced there is lots to learn, newbies look to members of long standing for help and advice....i have been here a short while only, but when you get the same stuff being posted and already covered...it may seem monotenous..(to existing members that is ) but not so to newbies...they like we once were need information to them its brilliant stuff...least we forget where we all started.....that i think is the reason for going off on none related stuff...then the focus of this site is lost and diluted and just a talking shop for current affairs...not good...and not fit for purpose as per the vision of the original intent....so ....if SD see,s fit to take down a post as he see,s fit....then thats to way it is...and thats the way it should be....if you do not agree with this....simple thing to do...don,t post none prepper stuff...or if you do...expect to be taken off...afterall we were all told and warned...live with it