Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doomsday Preppers
22 March 2013, 16:24,
RE: Doomsday Preppers
The thing is though, that although many of them are a bit on the strange side,.. every now and then one of them comes up with a great idea,..or something little that we haven't thought about or done,... so for that reason alone its addictive,..... maybe its just us that's a bit strange...Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.
22 March 2013, 16:29, (This post was last modified: 22 March 2013, 16:31 by bigpaul.)
(22 March 2013, 16:24)Highlander Wrote: The thing is though, that although many of them are a bit on the strange side,.. every now and then one of them comes up with a great idea,..or something little that we haven't thought about or done,... so for that reason alone its addictive,..... maybe its just us that's a bit strange...Smile

you speak for yourself, personally i think i'm a lot more than "a bit" strange!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(22 March 2013, 12:45)Straight Shooter Wrote: And the bastard has real teeth

yeah, but he's a bit younger than us SS, just wait until he's our age! i've got my own teeth too....ALL 9 OF THEM!!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 March 2013, 21:01,
Watched it for the first time tonight.

Honestly??? I think some of them need mental help, there are a few extremists out there@

Also, almost every one of their plans has fatal flaws in it!
22 March 2013, 21:30,
Every plan has flaws in it if you look deep enough,.. no-one can have the perfect plan,...out of the ones tonight,.. I was impressed with the 15yr old,... as least as he himself said, he is well ahead of everyone else around his age, and the fact that he has started on his own is commendable,... he can only learn and get better and better

...and the last family, they had a lot going for them, and I would have thought that their score would have been better,.. but if he really thinks that the army would announce a quarantine, he will be disappointed
A major part of survival is invisibility.
24 March 2013, 18:13,
(21 March 2013, 21:59)Lancsprepper Wrote: DDP always makes for good comedy, i watched an episode once where a woman was talking about her keeping her preps a secret from her neighbours!!!.Oh and don't forget the bloke who on a practice bugout, shot his thumb off!!

That's the same guy who the article is about.

Personally I like the programme because amongst all the crap there is some good tips, plus watching them mess up after bragging about how good they are is funny Smile
Winter is coming
25 March 2013, 01:03,
(24 March 2013, 18:13)Hex Wrote:
(21 March 2013, 21:59)Lancsprepper Wrote: DDP always makes for good comedy, i watched an episode once where a woman was talking about her keeping her preps a secret from her neighbours!!!.Oh and don't forget the bloke who on a practice bugout, shot his thumb off!!

That's the same guy who the article is about.

Personally I like the programme because amongst all the crap there is some good tips, plus watching them mess up after bragging about how good they are is funny Smile

My personal favourite is the woman who mentioned OPSEC and "Loose Lips Sink Ships", whilst featuring on a program that millions will see.