Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it illegal?
24 March 2013, 12:25,
RE: Is it illegal?
I remember the good old days when you got a clip and sent back to your mam.
now they just want to get a prosecution even though its pointless cos you rarely get jail.
just data on a spread sheet that leads to a bonus.
your not a person to them no more. just a suspected perp.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
24 March 2013, 13:07,
BP,

The policemans blog, inspector gadget, there are a few out there although I haven't read then for a while.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 March 2013, 14:38, (This post was last modified: 24 March 2013, 14:46 by bigpaul.)
(24 March 2013, 13:07)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

The policemans blog, inspector gadget, there are a few out there although I haven't read then for a while.

Ta.

inspector gadget is no longer available.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 March 2013, 18:25,
Oh well. He had some sensible ideas but some of his posts certainly showed that there is us and them. Pity he sounded sensible in many other respects.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 March 2013, 18:30,
So the 2 inch Gerber knife I bought of Amazon is illegal because it locks? Seriously? I could do more damage with a pencil!
Winter is coming
24 March 2013, 18:34,
(24 March 2013, 18:30)Hex Wrote: So the 2 inch Gerber knife I bought of Amazon is illegal because it locks? Seriously? I could do more damage with a pencil!

yep, its the locking bit that makes it illegal-plus anything over 3 inches is illegal too, i always think any knife this isnt fixed or isnt a lock knife is pretty useless, more likely to chop your fingers off that way.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 March 2013, 18:37,
That's probably the reason behind it, seems the more time goes buy the more they take anything away from us that can be used to defend ourselves
Winter is coming
24 March 2013, 19:08,
(24 March 2013, 18:37)Hex Wrote: That's probably the reason behind it, seems the more time goes buy the more they take anything away from us that can be used to defend ourselves

i have one on me all the time, but you wouldnt know it to look at me, i dont go waving it about threatening people like some little scroats do.
24 March 2013, 20:47,
i have carried a non locking laguelle knife all my life. perfectly legal as an "every day carry knife" i've been through the euro star with it on my belt while the terror shit was happening with out being bothered. if i had a locking knife on me i doubt i would of been let on the train. but if a bobby saw my no fear logo on my cap, chose to search me illegaly under false flag terror laws and found my knife, lets just say even if you follow the law, you could still get nicked.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
24 March 2013, 20:52, (This post was last modified: 24 March 2013, 20:56 by Highlander.)
Strictly speaking a locking knife is not illegal,...... owning one is legal,....carrying it is illegal,... you can be a knife collector

I am a sword collector I dont need a licence for my swords, I own them but dont carry them,...same for knifes with a blade longer than 3 inches, and/or a locking blade
A major part of survival is invisibility.