Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stores
24 March 2013, 12:54,
RE: stores
(24 March 2013, 12:47)Luci_ferson Wrote: you forgot the big bonuses they award themselves as a pat on the back for all the cutbacks lol

i TRY not to think about them at all if i can!Big Grin i mean we've got 3 main parties and their ALL pro-european? i mean where is "the opposition" if their all FOR something? sorry i just dont get it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 March 2013, 13:00, (This post was last modified: 24 March 2013, 13:01 by Luci_ferson.)
wish I could not think about them, ive tried but somehow they always jump back into my head.
its like trying to blank out someone who is nailing your foreskin to a door.

whilst knowing theyre also going to slam it shut afterwards
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
24 March 2013, 15:27,
Fighting the temptation to reply....don,t get started SS there,s a good boy
24 March 2013, 15:28,
(24 March 2013, 15:27)Straight Shooter Wrote: Fighting the temptation to reply....don,t get started SS there,s a good boy

never stopped you before, why now?Big GrinTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 March 2013, 16:03,
hes teaching me to resist. lol
24 March 2013, 19:28,
Would love half the supplies in the article, and would love someone local to me to go ddp so I can go raiding or egobashing lol. As stated earlier it doesnt matter how many guns you have, or the worlds best security system if someones wanting in/ after wgat you have they will take it.
24 March 2013, 19:41,
(24 March 2013, 19:28)Metroyeti Wrote: ( As stated earlier) it doesnt matter how many guns you have, or the worlds best security system if someones wanting in/ after what you have they will take it.

god you aint half morbid! just read your reply about suicides-now this, yeah OK maybe in the cities i will agree with you-just by sheer weight of numbers...but isnt that a good enough reason to get out of the city?
24 March 2013, 20:06,
You guys are right, it does not matter how many guns you have. (Keep telling yourselves that!)

What matters when a mob gathers is how much AMMO you have!

You guys can drop your pants and bend over if you want, I'm taking some trash out before I go under.
24 March 2013, 20:09,
a sword will never run out of bullets. neither will an axe. along with many other makeshift weapons.
even without a gun, if theyre wanting anything of mine, theyre gonna have to want it a lot more than I do, and believe its worth more than their lives.
hard to pick up anything after ive taken the hands off.
24 March 2013, 20:12,
The wrath of khan i think BP its easy to get caught up in the moment....being on here has taught me that......slow but getting there