Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused
3 April 2013, 18:26, (This post was last modified: 3 April 2013, 18:33 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Confused
id willingly supply them with food in exchange for the odd battery or solar panel.
Smile

its only slavery if your made to do it.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
3 April 2013, 18:49,
(3 April 2013, 17:48)Luci_ferson Wrote: i don't believe the world is overcrowded.
greedy but not overcrowded.

if we put all the rainforrests back. and lived simpler lives living from the land again.
I reckon the world could probably hold 3 times as many as there is already here.
but that's pretty much just guess work.
even in the state its in its already supporting us all pretty well still.

the world isn't as fragile as some of the enviro groups like you to believe.
you have to remember some of these environmental groups are actually cashing in .
they are the ones holding the shares in all this pointless green technology that don't work.

not all environmentalists really give a crap about the planet.
The environment is also a perfect cashcow. for scare mongerers to fleece us out of money for hairbrained schemes that will never work.

yes we affect the planet. but nowhere near as much as some groups make out.
sorry i didnt mean to imply u didnt know-quite the other. its a good thing that this site has allowed us and many more to speak plainly about the worlds problems. its good to see.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 April 2013, 18:54, (This post was last modified: 3 April 2013, 18:57 by Luci_ferson.)
its a great website and a great forum.
I don't think theres another one like it that allows as much

the users are great too.
different minds and different thoughts sometimes, but every one of them is thinking on the same subjects even if its a different opinion.
its good to know that others think about the same things.

oh and appologies Wildman if I appear to rant. I do it often its my downfall, (or will be)

I never thought you implied anything.
someday il get control of my ranting. or il get strung up for it . one of the two.
hope its the first looooool
3 April 2013, 22:11,
(3 April 2013, 18:54)Luci_ferson Wrote: its a great website and a great forum.
I don't think theres another one like it that allows as much

the users are great too.
different minds and different thoughts sometimes, but every one of them is thinking on the same subjects even if its a different opinion.
its good to know that others think about the same things.

oh and appologies Wildman if I appear to rant. I do it often its my downfall, (or will be)

I never thought you implied anything.
someday il get control of my ranting. or il get strung up for it . one of the two.
hope its the first looooool
i think were both quite a ranter lol i look forwards to our next rant lol
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 April 2013, 22:17,
don't encourage me, im trying to control it.
sadly im garbage with words and social skills.

where most people can say something sensible with one or two sentances and make it say exactly what they meant.
if I try it, it just leads to confusion and half the time people don't realise im actually agreeing with them lol