Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling fellow city dwellers
26 March 2013, 15:29,
RE: Calling fellow city dwellers
(26 March 2013, 15:17)bigpaul Wrote: well yes, i agree with you there, but if these fellow "preppers" cannot find food in the middle of the countryside, then do we want them here? bit of a liability-what? better if they stayed in the cities!

I wouldn't worry - there are "dangerous" parts of town to get through first, and you evidently can't walk or bike out. Rolleyes
26 March 2013, 15:41,
(26 March 2013, 15:29)BeardyMan Wrote:
(26 March 2013, 15:17)bigpaul Wrote: well yes, i agree with you there, but if these fellow "preppers" cannot find food in the middle of the countryside, then do we want them here? bit of a liability-what? better if they stayed in the cities!

I wouldn't worry - there are "dangerous" parts of town to get through first, and you evidently can't walk or bike out. Rolleyes

well unless they can grow wings, thats that then!no probs!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2013, 17:27,
Ok, I get it.
Always a good thread to use this.
Instant snapshot of a forum.

It's the bit about "calling fellow city dwellers" some don't get.
A lot of other theoretical and self opinionated preppers answered.
Only a few who actually know city's.

Some have watched films, TV reports, read newspapers, loads of gore eh?
Cities are cess pits, people who live there feckless.
Retards that should curl up into a little ball and die.

Yep, got it, high levels of testosterone with a bit of straw chewing and absolutely no real idea of city life.

A large city is like a jungle. It's complicated.
If you know how to read it, survival is possible.
Take "Londonstan".
It has many flavors and colors. It changes through the day, the night, the year. Mostly it is self policing too.
Cross into an area where you are not known to cause trouble and get carried home in plastic bags.
Cross any area where gangs are rife and you'll be spotted in an instant and challenged.
Bit different to a little village in Bumsfield or wherever.
Apart from large city dwellers, have the mouthy lot got any F'ing idea what I'm on about? Probably not.

Last riots. What you didn't see was whole communities blocking off streets and beating the cr@p out of the idiots trying it on.
Afterwards, they just swept up the bits.

Only a couple of real large city dwellers answered that actually know what is involved with living in a big city.
Thanks for their replies.
If ever a forum needed a city survival forum, this puppy does.

Now across to abuse merchants to pour more scorn out and demonstrate their ignorance some more.
26 March 2013, 17:54,
Ouch! Glad i didnt post any replies on this thread.....

with an attitude like that, you may indeed be able to survive in the city Smile
26 March 2013, 17:56,
we've heard all the excuses why city dwellers (and i was one myself once) cant leave the city, so whats the problem? stay there if thats what you want, just adapt your survival plans with that in mind, where are you going to get food when all the supermarkets are empty? where do you get fresh water when the mains are off? heating? lighting? cooking? where will you go if your home becomes unliveable due to rioting, looting, arson? wherever you intend to survive whether its city or country you need a plan in place, act accordingly. personally i believe eventually all cities will become nothing but a giant cemetary full of rotting corpes and rats and disease but hey! you takes your money and you makes your choice.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2013, 17:59,
actually a decent investment might be night vision goggles!!

if a catastrophe hits londonshire, streetlighting may be cut, if you had NVG's you'd be able to see almost everything!
26 March 2013, 18:10,
(26 March 2013, 17:54)Rush2112 Wrote: Ouch! Glad i didnt post any replies on this thread.....

with an attitude like that, you may indeed be able to survive in the city Smile

Big GrinBig Grin
26 March 2013, 18:11,
(26 March 2013, 17:56)bigpaul Wrote: we've heard all the excuses why city dwellers (and i was one myself once) cant leave the city, so whats the problem? stay there if thats what you want, just adapt your survival plans with that in mind, where are you going to get food when all the supermarkets are empty? where do you get fresh water when the mains are off? heating? lighting? cooking? where will you go if your home becomes unliveable due to rioting, looting, arson? wherever you intend to survive whether its city or country you need a plan in place, act accordingly. personally i believe eventually all cities will become nothing but a giant cemetary full of rotting corpes and rats and disease but hey! you takes your money and you makes your choice.Big Grin

I agree with you BP
We know our chances are not good but we can only do what we can
If i get a offer to get out of this shithole im going to take their arm off to get out
But you lot in the rural areas have to realize that millions will leave the citys and come your way lets face it britain is a small island which is extremely overpopulated
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
26 March 2013, 18:23,
(26 March 2013, 18:11)TheFalcon Wrote: I agree with you BP
We know our chances are not good but we can only do what we can
If i get a offer to get out of this shithole im going to take their arm off to get out
But you lot in the rural areas have to realize that millions will leave the citys and come your way lets face it britain is a small island which is extremely overpopulated

yeah Falcon, we've all heard about the "golden hordes" but where the hell are they all going? i think a lot will get "taken out" in the first town they come too, more get taken out in the next town and so on, very few will actually make it into the real countryside, and with the weather we've all had recently none will survive. the country (of the UK) may well be overpopulated in Londonistan and the south east but there are places if one knows where to go where it is possible to disappear and never be seen again, heck i know places north of here where they still "eat the firstborn" and a stranger wouldnt last 5 minutes!Big Grin
26 March 2013, 18:31,
i dont live in the city but i have grown up in londonistan on estates were shootings and stabbings are as common as the pig low lifes who clean up. if there's any one here who needs a plan of getting out of the city while shtf. via the train tracks! all the way out. a few petrol bombs, a knife and crossbow should hold a small army at bay while u pass. plus we must not forget that people in bad areas are most times more scared than the rest. confidence scares the soul of a bully. moving at night will ensure u move quietly and quickly plus there's thousands of empty huts and bunkers to shelter in.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!