Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling fellow city dwellers
28 March 2013, 14:30,
RE: Calling fellow city dwellers
(28 March 2013, 14:27)BeardyMan Wrote: STOP PRETENDING, YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF HURT

NO BM---he/she is going to get themselves killed!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 March 2013, 15:03,
i'll be honest, i'll be carrying my air rifle should the need arise,

anything else is just a last resort!
28 March 2013, 15:51,
(28 March 2013, 15:03)Binnie Wrote: i'll be honest, i'll be carrying my air rifle should the need arise,

anything else is just a last resort!

exactly, and a crossbow or longbow if you have to take them out quietly!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 March 2013, 15:55,
Oh, and whatever muppet mentioned a fully automatic paintball gun - well they're illegal to use PRE-SHTF, even on a paintball site. Full auto is a no-no. It's a firearms offence.
Wildly inaccurate too.

Only the Americans use full auto, and their TRAINED SOLDIERS fire thousands of rounds per kill. Playing paintball is just that, playing.

Some serious delusions in place here...
28 March 2013, 16:16,
paintball or whatever if fine for now, enjoy yourself at least you'll get fit, BUT for post SHTF for self protection you need something with more stopping power...and i mean PERMANENTLY stopped, a FULL POWER air rifle, a crossbow or a traditional bow...even a shotgun if you want to bother with a FAC pre shtf( personally i think it draws too much attention..getting a FAC but thats just my personal opinion), in a shtf situation you'll get one chance and only one of stopping the bad guy..dont waste it...anything less than lethal force is just going to piss him off, get him angry and he'll come back to get you...just cos he can, so stop him DEAD.
28 March 2013, 16:48,
Hello! a little bird mentioned you were missing me! I had no idea NR/SD had BM policing here! Unfortunately Steve, You are wrong! Gosh! Shock Horror!

NutMeg is her own self and nothing to do with me! (Go! Go! Go! Nutmeg!)

NutMeg is new here, she even aims her post at those who may be able to engage in what is of interest to her! I guess if she wanted to talk to arrogant, idiot, fantasist bullies she might have PMed you and your very, very, very close friends Steve! Smile

Just a thought honey! g'day! Wink

[quote='BeardyMan' pid='51394' dateline='1364339704']
Some of us have lived in both big cities and in the country. Self policing cities is complete bollocks - flavours and colours? What a pile of shit. You lot may be fooled by this bullshit, but I can smell a troll a mile off. look at the OP and the subsequent reply, then the strap line in the profile. Too many contradictions.

I'm not the only one who thinks this, its evident to a few, I'm just happy to point it out.

I think nutbag has been here before under a different name...
28 March 2013, 16:54, (This post was last modified: 28 March 2013, 16:55 by bigpaul.)
(28 March 2013, 16:48)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: Hello! a little bird mentioned you were missing me! I had no idea NR/SD had BM policing here! Unfortunately Steve, You are wrong! Gosh! Shock Horror!

NutMeg is her own self and nothing to do with me! (Go! Go! Go! Nutmeg!)

NutMeg is new here, she even aims her post at those who may be able to engage in what is of interest to her! I guess if she wanted to talk to arrogant, idiot, fantasist bullies she might have PMed you and your very, very, very close friends Steve! Smile

Just a thought honey! g'day! Wink

if you bother to look at some of the posts you would KNOW NR is taking a holiday from the forum, and that SD is busy working in Croydon, but you didnt so you are talking to fresh air! nothing new there then.

remind me to put you on my ignore list.
28 March 2013, 17:05,
Aww! Actually I make a point of not looking at posts emanating from certain points and am rarely interested to look at yours baby! Smile Keep up the good work! Smile
28 March 2013, 17:29,
(28 March 2013, 17:05)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: Aww! Actually I make a point of not looking at posts emanating from certain points and am rarely interested to look at yours baby! Smile Keep up the good work! Smile
fine-ignore list it is.
28 March 2013, 17:33,
(28 March 2013, 16:16)bigpaul Wrote: paintball or whatever if fine for now, enjoy yourself at least you'll get fit, BUT for post SHTF for self protection you need something with more stopping power...and i mean PERMANENTLY stopped, a FULL POWER air rifle, a crossbow or a traditional bow...even a shotgun if you want to bother with a FAC pre shtf( personally i think it draws too much attention..getting a FAC but thats just my personal opinion), in a shtf situation you'll get one chance and only one of stopping the bad guy..dont waste it...anything less than lethal force is just going to piss him off, get him angry and he'll come back to get you...just cos he can, so stop him DEAD.

don't you need a firearms cert for full power air rifles though?