Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse meat
28 March 2013, 02:14,
Horse meat
Are you bothered about eating horse meat?
28 March 2013, 02:33,
RE: Horse meat
nope Smile
28 March 2013, 07:42,
nope not at all
28 March 2013, 08:14,
nope, as long as its been declared fit for human consumption!
28 March 2013, 08:27,
Yes! I ride them, I don't eat them.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
28 March 2013, 08:42,
This whole horsemeat "scandal" was brought about by the supermarkets

they squeeze suppliers so tight, that some of them obviously had to cut corners just to stay afloat.

I'm not condoning what happened, but all it was was a labelling issue, they didn't list "horsemeat" as one of the ingredients, if they had it wouldn't have been an issue

My OH still picks up freezer meals, they are very handy when you are in a rush, and she's been getting some odd looks in the freezer aisle i can tell ya!
28 March 2013, 19:54,
If it doesn't make me sick and tastes good, I don't care all that much what animal it comes from
Winter is coming
28 March 2013, 20:01,
i dont care what animal it comes from, as long as its MEAT(i'm a carnivoreTongue), horsemeat should be cheaper than beef, pork is really cheap at the moment.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 March 2013, 20:14,
The only thing thats irritated me about it is that someone has been making millions out of labelling Horse as beef given the wide range of products effected it must have been going on for years
28 March 2013, 20:27,
Horse meat is very good for you, there is far less fat in horse meat than there is in Beef,... when I was in German we ate horse meat all the time,... I would prefer horse meat to beef

The only reason we don't eat it in this country [ as other countries do ] is because of the first world war, the British public felt they owed so much to the horse that they didn't feel they could eat them
A major part of survival is invisibility.