Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Incoming!
2 April 2013, 23:59,
RE: Incoming!
If it were the U.S. The only "rogue state" we have to deal with can not reach my immidiate area.

I would like to thank them in advance for taking out the sections they can reach. We have needed to detach and abandon them for some years and have failed to do so.

I will have three days to get shielded from the fallout. 3-4 weeks inside will make me goofy but I will probably make it. Time to cathc up on my reading and such.

Under the previous administration I would expect that "rogue state" to be eleminated from existance and converted into a pool of molten glass.

Our present administration would probably apologise for any mental discomfort and grant aid to repair the scorched area around their launch site. The Pres is not worried, he has a bunker.

Your leaders probably do too.

My big fear is nuke suitcase bombs or car bombs. We are constantly nabbing nutjobs deep in our interior plotting sabotage against the infrastructure. If they hit a nuke power station things might get dicey. They are spotted around built up areas all around our nation.
3 April 2013, 09:58,
I really like this scenario. Nice one.

Initially I'd load up the car with BOB's and any weaponry that might be of benefit. I'd tell the neighbour that we were getting ready for a camping trip, as a way to describe and explain the bags. After that, I'd get him on the phone to his wife and mine and call them back ASAP. Or call them to meet at a certain location.

After that, I'd turn on my mobile wifi, grab my laptop, and get him to find the news story and verify it while I drive us both to the location we were to meet our wives at.

If it ends up being a false alarm, then so be it. But if it's not, we'll have enough stuff to last the 4 of us a few days, which will provide enough time for the missiles to hit, get shot down, or turn out to be a hoax.

If it was a real attack, would return home and check the extent of the damage. If it wasn't a real attack, we would have had a fun camping trip.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 April 2013, 12:37, (This post was last modified: 3 April 2013, 12:39 by Luci_ferson.)
if it was the neighbour that told you about the missilies hes not going to believe you about the camping trip.
hed know exactly what you were doing.

it says at beginning hes normally a calm man, but now hes panicked. if he sees you packing anything he will automatically panic more. and certainly wont believe a camping trip.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
3 April 2013, 13:45,
(3 April 2013, 12:37)Luci_ferson Wrote: if it was the neighbour that told you about the missilies hes not going to believe you about the camping trip.
hed know exactly what you were doing.

it says at beginning hes normally a calm man, but now hes panicked. if he sees you packing anything he will automatically panic more. and certainly wont believe a camping trip.

Are you serious?

Think of it this way.

"There are missiles coming towards us!"
"Okay then mate. The wife and I were getting ready to go camping this weekend, so we can use the gear as a way to get away from the city incase it gets bombed."
3 April 2013, 13:52,
Neighbour - "wow that sounds like a great plan, i'll grab our tent and some gear and we'll be out in ten minutes, we'll just follow you!"

if it were me, and i was gonna bug out ASAP, i'd amass all my kit in the front room, ready? 3-2-1-GO launch it all in the car and speed off!
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
3 April 2013, 16:08,
the neighbour is already panicked , as soon as you pack anything and look like your leaving hes going to be very paranoid. and as binnie said.
hed probably grab his stuff and start packing to come too.
his wife is already with your wife, so theyre obviously friendly.
3 April 2013, 16:41,
i'de thank him and trie and boost his confidence. i'de ask him if there's anything he had that would aid our retreat, gear, cash, kit,contacts, on top of cloths ect. then "if i was in hastings at the time" my boom plan is to brake into the caves as a last resort bol. there's rummer that the caves run all the way and are linked to chislehurst caves. but this would only be for boom time. in truth i'de be asking the dude to help me find our wives as my 5 children would b with them. i couldnt wait in saftey for my kids, and mr paniky already has the jitters over his wife so it would b the search n rescue then bol or caves.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 April 2013, 17:20,
Luci, you're missing the joining of where I said I'd bring him along with me to meet both our wives and we could all go out together for a few days camping.

He wouldn't need to pack anything. I'd have him and his wife with us, totalling 4 people, which I referenced in my first reply.

Whatever happens, I would say that my wife and I had a camping trip planned, we had the stuff ready packed, and we were staying out for a week, so we'd have enough stuff for 4 of us for a few days.

Don't think it would be much of a problem.

But having said that, I think there could well be a chance the roads will be crazy, in which case, it would be a case of getting the wives to grab my wife's GHB and use it as a path to the location agreed on.
3 April 2013, 17:56,
nah you could always sneak off and leave him somewhere and you've got two wives lmao