Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Another P2S is created
2 April 2013, 18:16,
RE: Another P2S is created
I respect the fact hes let us know what his thoughts are before doing anything.
He could have just sprung them up over night and said deal with it.
Sometimes I see things a little different to him, sometimes I completely disagree with him.
but his website running skills are excellent.
we aren't an easy bunch to keep an eye on.
its not like ours is a simple topic.
most people avoid prepping because of the stresses of the reality of thinking about things.
tensions often run high in places like this (its the subject matter) .
of course some of us are stressed and snappy sometimes, were planning for TEOTWAWKI it would be insane if it wasn't a little stressfull at times.

This is still the best prepping site ive seen, and the members here are all great too.
yes 1 or two are a bit of a knob sometimes. (im one of them).
yet the site is still going and still better than the others.

Id be really surprised if SD did anything to mess the site up.

and honestly ive never actually noticed any of the sniping or bitching but im thick skinned and probably just took it as a heated debate.
ive certainly not noticed any Macho crap or anything aimed towards women in particular other than the funny Geordie_Rob just cracked and that was aimed in light humour which was obvious it was meant as a joke. and ive got a crap sense of humour.

most of you assumed I was female, and I never got any problems like that.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
2 April 2013, 18:29,
(2 April 2013, 16:32)MaryN Wrote: O.K. now I'm confused. Adverts, what adverts? As for being a female on this Forum, so what? Do I feel intimidated by all the macho posturing - not at all - I think it's sweet! (Really!) What a load of.........!

Mary,..I`m with you, whats adverts got to do with anything,.. we have both clearly missed something here.

I hate to see anyone leave, probably more so a woman, I like to read a women's view on preps on many points they know more than men,..as for Meg, I was the one to give her the only `rep` point she had, because I liked her posts

aaarrrhhhh well,... onwards n upwards
A major part of survival is invisibility.
3 April 2013, 10:42,
(2 April 2013, 18:16)Luci_ferson Wrote: I respect the fact hes let us know what his thoughts are before doing anything.
He could have just sprung them up over night and said deal with it.
Sometimes I see things a little different to him, sometimes I completely disagree with him.
but his website running skills are excellent.
we aren't an easy bunch to keep an eye on.
its not like ours is a simple topic.
most people avoid prepping because of the stresses of the reality of thinking about things.
tensions often run high in places like this (its the subject matter) .
of course some of us are stressed and snappy sometimes, were planning for TEOTWAWKI it would be insane if it wasn't a little stressfull at times.

This is still the best prepping site ive seen, and the members here are all great too.
yes 1 or two are a bit of a knob sometimes. (im one of them).
yet the site is still going and still better than the others.

Id be really surprised if SD did anything to mess the site up.

and honestly ive never actually noticed any of the sniping or bitching but im thick skinned and probably just took it as a heated debate.
ive certainly not noticed any Macho crap or anything aimed towards women in particular other than the funny Geordie_Rob just cracked and that was aimed in light humour which was obvious it was meant as a joke. and ive got a crap sense of humour.

most of you assumed I was female, and I never got any problems like that.

I didn't assume you were female, your handle told me all I need to know you PrometheanBig Grin
3 April 2013, 11:42, (This post was last modified: 3 April 2013, 12:35 by Luci_ferson.)
lol at Promethean,
Smile
think I preferred to be female.
lmao

your mistaking me for my dad. he he he

I prefered it when Geordie_Rob refered to me as " Paisan."
3 April 2013, 13:36,
ADVERTS!!!!! O....M....G....!!!!!!!!

DAMN THIS CRAZYNESS!!!!!!!

IF ONLY THERE WAS A WAY TO NOT CLICK ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MADNESS.......THIS IS SURVIVAL UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAARGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Sorry, the stupidity of adverts ruining the forum is completely ridiculous, so I thought I'd give a comment in-fitting with the lunacy of the topic.

Seriously, if you don't like adverts, don't click on them.

SD won't be letting noisy annoying adverts come on the site, because he spends time on here and doesn't want them to annoy him either.

Bye NutMeg.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 April 2013, 14:18,
(3 April 2013, 11:42)Luci_ferson Wrote: lol at Promethean,
Smile
think I preferred to be female.
lmao

your mistaking me for my dad. he he he

I prefered it when Geordie_Rob refered to me as " Paisan."

I referred to you as what??? Smile I'm not even sure if that's a real word. If it is, what does it mean? Smile
3 April 2013, 15:38, (This post was last modified: 3 April 2013, 15:41 by Luci_ferson.)
paisan

It's a word that's used with Italians or Italian Americans when informally, but friendly, adressing one another. It means "brother" or "fellow countryman". Shortened from paisano, and is sometimes spelled paesan.

you refered to me under it on a post on the main webpage when I first arrived.
its unusuall that you don't know what it means yet used it pretty well.

sorry dude, my appologies, it wasn't you

it was in an article called its chilly out.
and it was northern raider not you.
I apologise again.

Northern Raider

24 February 2013 at 00:01 · Reply

Sorry Paisan.