Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Another P2S is created
2 April 2013, 13:15,
RE: Another P2S is created
(2 April 2013, 12:30)Tartar Horde Wrote: i'm not really concerned over adverts per se, as long as they are not annoying, and if they are concerning prepping supplies etc then I don't mind at all. Besides that this is not my website and what the owner does with it is their choice from my point of view, and I can't see the site changing radically, and if it does we are all free to choose, and that's what I like about this site.

cant see the prob i trust SD to do the right thing and let in good iinformative stuff this is his baby so dont think he will let it be screwed by to many !!!
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 April 2013, 13:16,
what on earth is happening?? i swear i'm missing something because i dont see half of these scuffles and disagreements and misogyny and all these other things that are apparently happening
2 April 2013, 13:30,
This is the best Prepping forum-bar NONE, its SD's baby and he can do what he likes with it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 April 2013, 13:36,
I dont see it being a bad thing putting a few ads on it to cover the cost of running the site as long as they dont slow it down,As P2S is concerned ive never been on it or any other sites like it,I hear people on here say its a load of shit,If someone on here is pissing you off ignore them its as simple as that.
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
2 April 2013, 14:59,
Just to echo what other people have said, it's Skean's site so he can do as he pleases. To run a forum & site on top of a full time job is no easy thing & to top it off, he pays for it out of his own pocket. Money he could've used to buy more gear for his family. Personally I'm suprised there aren't already adverts on here to help cover the running costs & if someone wants to slip him a few bob to reward his hard work & dedication to prepping, then why not.

Not that you need my/our permission, but go for it Skean, I know you won't do anything to damage what you've worked hard for.
2 April 2013, 15:07,
SD is a prepper, if it did anything to damage the website hed adapt it.
hes not a politician who will just blindly plod on regardless just because its his idea.
Only the stupid do that.
I reckon adverts from camping suppliers and gun companies etc. would be beneficial rather than a problem.
and like ive said earlier. an advert to a website like beardymans with constant updates to special offers would certainly be beneficial.
itd save me having to keep checking it out.

Like Geordie rob just said, he don't need permission. and hes took the website this far without ruining it. ive got faith that the adverts wont be annoying.
I think we may even be pleasantly surprised
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
2 April 2013, 16:32,
O.K. now I'm confused. Adverts, what adverts? As for being a female on this Forum, so what? Do I feel intimidated by all the macho posturing - not at all - I think it's sweet! (Really!) What a load of.........!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
2 April 2013, 16:45,
There is nothing wrong with the girls on this site ..Fact.... they add..to the site with their views...and advice ...in a way only a woman could, sorry to hear your off nutmeg...a shame but there you go, good luck to you ATS ss
2 April 2013, 16:49, (This post was last modified: 2 April 2013, 16:50 by Geordie_Rob.)
(2 April 2013, 16:32)MaryN Wrote: O.K. now I'm confused. Adverts, what adverts? As for being a female on this Forum, so what? Do I feel intimidated by all the macho posturing - not at all - I think it's sweet! (Really!) What a load of.........!

Check out the main site for the latest article/update by SD. Bloody women on this manly forum, do we have to explain everything to them? Wink

Sorry, couldn't help it
2 April 2013, 16:51,
Adverts, fair enough... if it keeps the site going, then it's a good thing.

There's women here, I'd better clean up my language; manners and all that.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.