Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving UK
3 April 2013, 17:37, (This post was last modified: 3 April 2013, 17:42 by bigpaul.)
RE: Leaving UK
(3 April 2013, 17:12)SecretPrepper Wrote:
(3 April 2013, 16:42)bigpaul Wrote: stuff that...with North Korea kicking off-thats the last country i want to be in..Angry

Even if some sort of black magic managed to get N. Korea's nukes of the ground they haven't really got the numbers or the power to destroy the USA. even then i doubt they would go for nowheresville ohio.

I am pretty sure kim jong uses the same tech that wile e coyote uses to try and catch roadrunner

yeah, maybe, but i wouldnt put anything past that lot, maybe get help from their buddies the Chinese, or put it on a ship and sail it over to America!!

dont forget, they dont have to actually hit anything, an air burst would take out most of the infrastructure.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2013, 17:52,
(3 April 2013, 17:37)bigpaul Wrote: yeah, maybe, but i wouldnt put anything past that lot, maybe get help from their buddies the Chinese, or put it on a ship and sail it over to America!!

dont forget, they dont have to actually hit anything, an air burst would take out most of the infrastructure.

I believe the Chinese are trying to distance themselves and go against them about this matter although they are usually allied. I don't think the emp is very large on the small nukes they have so they would need to be precise and take out some of the major servers etc but i can not deny it could happen.

I would still choose to live there if i could Tongue
3 April 2013, 17:53,
thing that worries me is this.
they know they have the technology for a missile to reach America , but not whilst carrying a nuclear war head.
but kim jong never said he would use a nuclear missile.
he only said it would be a nuclear attack.
some of there missiles could target nuclear facilities

it don't have to carry a nuclear warhead to be a nuclear attack.

hes a fan of video games, hel have thought of that ages ago.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
3 April 2013, 17:57,
(3 April 2013, 17:53)Luci_ferson Wrote: thing that worries me is this.
they know they have the technology for a missile to reach America , but not whilst carrying a nuclear war head.
but kim jong never said he would use a nuclear missile.
he only said it would be a nuclear attack.
some of there missiles could target nuclear facilities

it don't have to carry a nuclear warhead to be a nuclear attack.

hes a fan of video games, hel have thought of that ages ago.

I am pretty sure when it comes to nukes the initial explosion has to be on the inside. the if the explosion isn't right it wont set of the nuke and it causes it to fail. But i am neither a rocket scientist, physicist or nuclear bomb expert
3 April 2013, 17:59, (This post was last modified: 3 April 2013, 18:02 by Luci_ferson.)
it don't have to cause a nuclear explosion, look at how much manpower it takes to keep something like fukushima under control, (it still isn't)
or even Chernobyl (still not either)
both cities that are now deserted and useless.

dealing with it takes up a lot of rescources.
dealing with its aftermath takes even more. and during it all you have mass panic. and other social problems to deal with.

sometimes the target is more important than the weapon.
3 April 2013, 20:30,
Well, I wouldn't leave my place for gold or silver, I did a lot of research before I moved here almost 20 years ago, the climate is completely different to the rest of the uk for some reason, [ probably due to the Gulf Stream ]

Last year while the rest of the country was under water, we had one of our best and most sunniest summers for years

This winter, while most of the country was under snow, we have yet to see a snowflake

...and despite the west of Scotland claiming to be the wettest part of the UK, we have had no rain for about a month
A major part of survival is invisibility.
3 April 2013, 20:34,
O.K. Highlander, stand by, we're all on our way up there!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
3 April 2013, 20:37,
It's a shame these so called rogue states don't have massive oil reserves. ..

The Americans would already be there winning hearts and minds and we can all live in peace and harmony lol.

I think being an island has its benefits though, if it all goes tits up, and for some reason we aren't that badly effected, then mass migration INTO the UK will not be such a big issue.
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
3 April 2013, 21:07,
(3 April 2013, 20:34)MaryN Wrote: O.K. Highlander, stand by, we're all on our way up there!

see highlander, be carefull dude, your making us all want to come see you.