Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common Law
5 April 2013, 16:53, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 16:55 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Common Law
carefull mortblanc dude, that could be taken as incitement.

we know it wasn't meant that way, but others could deliberately take it that way.

TPTB will do pretty much anything to stop things like that.
even monitor websites.
you could end up in a white coat with tight sleeves or anything lol
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
5 April 2013, 16:56,
Incitement too what?

To imitate Gabndhi, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandella?

I believe they have all won the Nobel Peach Prize!
5 April 2013, 16:57,
they did after.
they wouldn't have if it had been found out they were planning it.
they would have vanished quicker than they could say pass the dutchie.
5 April 2013, 16:59,
nope, we'll just wait until TSHTF, watch the sheeple all panic and run around in circles with their tails between their legs, while we all slide off quietly in the early morning light to our BOL's, where we will start our new communities in peace and quiet.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 17:01, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 17:03 by Luci_ferson.)
il just take it as it comes.
que sera sera , or however its spelled.

gooooo with the floooooow

I certainly wont be joining in any uprising.
although if its a peacefull one its pretty hard not too.
in fact itd be imposible
Id have to go and start rioting and im not doing that.
so looks like id be one of the peacefull protestors just from the fact im not doing anything at all.
5 April 2013, 17:09,
i have always thought, since 9/11 and 7/7, that there will be a civil war in this country, and probably not that far into the future either, on a religious/ethnicity basis, you may not be allowed to stay idle/on the sidelines, you will be on whatever side your heritage is.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 17:18, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 17:21 by Luci_ferson.)
something to watch out for
if tptb expected a civil war their first call of action . would be to get as many troops back home after carefull secret vetting of them to see which ones still supported them strongly.
they would move the others away to a war zone and under supply weaponry.

then they would apply in the local media for people to join the voluntary services etc.
see how many people of the nation were still feeling patriotic.

this gives them the data of who is for and who is likely to be against.
then you would divide the ones that are left somehow and wait for it to kick off.
and protect yourselves using your new armed services that is full of patriotic supporters of your regime.

so if you spot any of that coming then id say yup civil war is a pretty good likely hood.

but that's only how I would do it if I was TPTB and thought civil war was a possibility.
first thing you need to know is who is for and whos not.

that part would be obvious to anyone.

but I would also test some of my control methods by using situations in other countries and cause uprisings there to see how they dealt with them so I could learn from what they did.

like a real life simulator.

im an evil bugger sometimes lol
5 April 2013, 17:22,
like i said, the civil war i am expecting with be "ethnically" divided, it will be easy to see who is on one side and who is on the other. when it kicks off will be when the other side has bred enough soldiers.
5 April 2013, 17:23,
if its ethnically divided its not a civil war.
5 April 2013, 17:26,
(5 April 2013, 17:23)Luci_ferson Wrote: if its ethnically divided its not a civil war.

it is, if they refer to themselves as British.