Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common Law
5 April 2013, 17:26, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 17:27 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Common Law
I think I know what your meaning , and yep that's a good possibility too.
when it kicks off I can see ethnic groups forming also.
and yep it could get pretty much sidetracked into a race war.

some groups already have formed.

so its highly likely it would progress that way.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
5 April 2013, 17:28,
yes, thats what i think.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 17:28, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 17:29 by Luci_ferson.)
tptb probably know this and its why they keep bringing more.
then they can blame it all on us and not themselves.

it was never their failings, it was just a few groups that caused the disruptions.
5 April 2013, 17:30,
(5 April 2013, 17:28)Luci_ferson Wrote: tptb probably know this and its why they keep bringing more.
then they can blame it all on us and not themselves.

i dont think thats why, they keep bringing in more cos TPTB have only contempt for the people they are supposed to represent.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 17:31, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 17:34 by Luci_ferson.)
makes a great cover up for a civil uprising though. so the rest of the world don't see it.
they just blame race colour or creed. wasn't their fault.

no body will look to see why only see the effects.

like the summer riots.
nothing to do with mark duggan.
nooone even knows who he was, but that's what was meant to have kicked it off.

then they blamed the students. but most rioters weren't students.
then they blamed the unemployed feral youth. but a lot of rioters were upper and middle class and over 30.
non of it added up cos it was all tosh
it happened cos the country is brimming and its getting out of hand.

but they couldn't let the world see the uk rioting not unless it was for a passionate protest for a criminal no one knew. lol
5 April 2013, 17:35,
now you know why i stay out of cities.
5 April 2013, 17:36,
its a good enough reason.
5 April 2013, 17:37,
if anything starts, thats where it will start.
5 April 2013, 17:52, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 17:54 by Luci_ferson.)
I wish I could say it wont progress into an ethical war.
but I cant.
there is already some Christian groups and some muslim groups that are determined that one is coming.
with a situation like that , the second one from either side is killed by one from the other , it will become at risk of full scale Jihad.
Some of the groups would even instigate it deliberately.
so yup its got a very high chance of becoming that way.

The way I see it is second they pick up a weapon and use it against a man just because his beliefs are different or theyre colour is different. Theyre no longer Christians or muslims as both religions teach the opposite theyre just people whove lost the plot.

Sadly when tshtf there will be lot of people who run around and have lost the plot.
I just hope I can stay hidden long enough for them to wipe themselves out.

Devon gives a much better chance of being able to stay hidden for long enough.
these citys are just tinder boxes too close to the fire.
5 April 2013, 17:59, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 18:00 by bigpaul.)
(5 April 2013, 17:52)Luci_ferson Wrote: Sadly when tshtf there will be lot of people who run around and have lost the plot.
I just hope I can stay hidden long enough for them to wipe themselves out.

Devon gives a much better chance of being able to stay hidden for long enough.
these citys are just tinder boxes too close to the fire.
thats the plan, keep your head down, stay hidden and wait for them to kill each other off. unlike a lot of other places Devon has a lot of hidden places where it will be possible to hide out the mayhem.

thats yet another reason we came back HOME.