Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common Law
5 April 2013, 18:01,
RE: Common Law
one good side of it progressing that way.
itl get rid of a lot of people a lot faster than waiting for sickness and starvation lol

(I shouldn't have even had that thought but I couldn't help it)
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
5 April 2013, 18:02,
yep, i always thought cities would be "killing fields" in the event of TSHTF.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 18:08, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 18:09 by Luci_ferson.)
until today I always thought it would be like that in the big citys but not here
here never gets riled up even when they should.
here they close the hospitals and tell you to travel miles to get to one that cant accept you cos they full. and people say ok what bus gos there.

after seeing those stickers all over today, im not too sure.
I think it will go up here just as quick as a city.
before I assumed it would take more time to spread giving me time to move. now im not too sure.
I might just move the very second it all starts kicking off.

forget bugging in altogether, and go straight to bugout. do not pass go do not collect 200.
5 April 2013, 18:34,
i think all the big cities will go up first, probably starting in Londonistan, giving us all plenty of warning, being this far out from any city it may be hard to decide when to go, do we go straight off and it fizzles out? or do we wait until it gets nearer,see which direction its taking sort of thing? its not like we are on anything that would be a refugee route, that would be North and South away from us.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 18:36, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 18:38 by Luci_ferson.)
you should get oplenty of time to think, and decide which course of action is best.

I thought id get a fair bit. (day or two)
now I think il be lucky if we get 6 or 7 hours before it hits here too

even if the stickers were put there by kids, it was adults reading them. and young teens etc.

who puts them there isn't as important as the people who are reading them.
5 April 2013, 18:39,
can you get hold of one of these stickers? i'd love to know what it actually said. PM me if you dont want to put it on the open site.
5 April 2013, 18:39,
probably safer for me to just head straight to bugout and keep watch on town and listening to radio.
I can always come back if its false alarm
il not get out if I miss my chancew.
then il have to sneak through built up area with full pack and kids.
I don't like that idea.
5 April 2013, 18:42,
(5 April 2013, 18:39)Luci_ferson Wrote: probably safer for me to just head straight to bugout and keep watch on town and listening to radio.
I can always come back if its false alarm
il not get out if I miss my chancew.
then il have to sneak through built up area with full pack and kids.
I don't like that idea.

do you have to go out through built up area? isnt there a back way out? old railway line or cycle path or footpath or something like that.
5 April 2013, 18:50, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 18:51 by Luci_ferson.)
sadly ive got to walk exactly one mile through a built up area.

as for the stickers

the first one I noticed was yesterday when we went to pay for greenhouse. it was on a lamppost on the industrial estate. not a built up area.
it just said the " the time has come time to Rise "

me and the mrs laughed at it. and thought no more about it.

then today they are all over in town.
some jus say the same as the first one.

but some say other stuff.
mostly political messages but although they are aimed at individual people and parties ( eg one says Tory Scum)
yet they are not all aimed at tories.

some are inciting to kill tories. some are just inciting a mass uprising against the gov in general.

but the one that says " the time has come. time to rise " I first thought it was a religious message with it being close to easter so thought nothing of it.
but they are always to be found where the political ones are and they are the same stickers.

id write some of them down but I don't really want to be seen doing that, or photographing them. (paranoid)
5 April 2013, 18:56,
still sounds like Anarchists to me.