Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Devon faces £800million potholes bill.
5 April 2013, 10:09,
RE: Devon faces £800million potholes bill.
well the original UK preppers site was pretty good, not the mark 3 one that exists now, thats just a knitting club for old ladies, the original site was run by hanfguest and had people like northern raider on it and gave out lots of useful information on it, thats where i got most of the contents of my preppers files from.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 10:12, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 10:13 by Luci_ferson.)
I thought id seen northernraiders name before somewhere but couldn't remember where.
probably just browsed through some of the comments elsewhere in passing.
never bothered joining any of them. they weren't for me.

I found all the information I wanted on the first day here. so it made sense to hang around
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
5 April 2013, 10:14,
(5 April 2013, 10:12)Luci_ferson Wrote: I thought id seen northernraiders name before somewhere but couldn't remember where.
probably just browsed through some of the comments elsewhere in passing.
never bothered joining any of them. they weren't for me.

NR has been a Prepper for over 30 years.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 10:18, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 10:19 by Luci_ferson.)
your actually the main reason im here.

my social skills and the way I speak often gets taken wrong and leads to problems.
I needed somewhere where the people could get into heated discussions and then get over it and carry on.
as youl remember , you proved that this was the place for that.

anywhere that can cope with my strange mannerisms and crap way with words is the place for me.
I wouldn't last 2 mins on any of the other forums.

everyone will be hating you now lmao
5 April 2013, 10:24, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 10:26 by bigpaul.)
(5 April 2013, 10:18)Luci_ferson Wrote: your actually the main reason im here.

my social skills and the way I speak often gets taken wrong and leads to problems.
I needed somewhere where the people could get into heated discussions and then get over it and carry on.
as youl remember , you proved that this was the place for that.

anywhere that can cope with my strange mannerisms and crap way with words is the place for me.
I wouldn't last 2 mins on any of the other forums.

everyone will be hating you now lmao
there are a couple of people on here because they were getting flack on other forums because of their views, so i told them to come here where we are not so "politically correct"!Big Grin

i may not agree with what everybody else writes all the time. but i respect their right to say it.
5 April 2013, 12:35,
i like the fact ive discussed some pretty strange topics and others have joined in.
other forums hell kicks off and everyone takes there bat and balls in.
5 April 2013, 16:28,
(3 April 2013, 18:00)bigpaul Wrote: we've got potholes that havent been repaired since the bad winter of 2010, rural areas arent a prority it seems.

That's why the countryside infrastructure will deteriorate quicker than the city, where such things are repaired quickly post SHTF. Big Grin Tongue
Respect existence or expect resistance!
5 April 2013, 16:34,
(5 April 2013, 16:28)Ghost Wrote:
(3 April 2013, 18:00)bigpaul Wrote: we've got potholes that havent been repaired since the bad winter of 2010, rural areas arent a prority it seems.

That's why the countryside infrastructure will deteriorate quicker than the city, where such things are repaired quickly post SHTF. Big Grin Tongue

maybe around your way, down here they take their time repairing even major roads.when they do it dosent last long, until the next rain storm usually, post shtf no roads will be repaired dosent matter where they are.
5 April 2013, 16:36,
I know what you mean.
My post came out wrong shoulda read something like countryside will deteriorate quicker post shtf because of a lack of upkeep prior to the 'event'
Respect existence or expect resistance!
5 April 2013, 16:37, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 16:38 by Luci_ferson.)
they repair the same road over and over again here, right through centre of town its always just before the new budget is declared.
theres nothing wrong with the road , but they dig it up and resurface it every 4 years

the rest of the roads look like the surface of mars

visitors don't see the rest of the roads though.