Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Devon faces £800million potholes bill.
4 April 2013, 18:22,
RE: Devon faces £800million potholes bill.
it was 9/11 started me down this path, i remember watching the planes slam into the twin towers, with my gob hanging open, i went downstairs to tell the OH who was in the garden-"America is under attack!" she thought i was joking! then we had our own 7/7, i bought myself the top of the range air rifle and got a wooden wine box(the dozen size) and filled it full of tinned food, so we could just throw it in the back of the car and head for North Devon-we were living in Glastonbury then. when we moved back home we got our first computer and i googled Survivalism, i eventually found a forum for British Preppers (actually the ORIGINAL UKP- run by a guy called Hanfguest-or something like that) and as they say the rest is history!! i guess though there are some people who see all those going on and they go the other way...hide their heads in the sand and dont believe it or dont want to believe it, "the govt wont allow it to happen" brigade, cant or wont be responsible for their own lives, they are "good little citizens" and believe everything TPTB tell them!Angry me, i've always been a bit cynical and never believe anything the press or govt says.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon faces £800million potholes bill. - by bigpaul - 4 April 2013, 18:22