Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fire works arsenal!
14 April 2013, 17:02, (This post was last modified: 14 April 2013, 17:09 by bigpaul.)
RE: fire works arsenal!
(14 April 2013, 16:27)Wildman Wrote: i use to live in north devon, i walked from bideford to lands end in 5 days at an easy pace. a long way it is but in no way is it impossible when u think of what humans have achieved. 1066 army marched the length of the country and fought two wars in 5-6 days. plus that would be my worse case scene as imo the bottom of london is not a good place to be ishtf.

i agree, being anywhere near London is not a good place to be WTSHTF.

i didnt say it wasnt possible, but you will have to find an alternate route, all major road systems will be blocked by sheeple traffic and maybe even the military. did you know the military refer to Motorways and major A roads as "killing zones"???
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 April 2013, 18:24,
(14 April 2013, 17:02)bigpaul Wrote:
(14 April 2013, 16:27)Wildman Wrote: i use to live in north devon, i walked from bideford to lands end in 5 days at an easy pace. a long way it is but in no way is it impossible when u think of what humans have achieved. 1066 army marched the length of the country and fought two wars in 5-6 days. plus that would be my worse case scene as imo the bottom of london is not a good place to be ishtf.

i didnt say it wasnt possible, but you will have to find an alternate route, all major road systems will be blocked by sheeple traffic and maybe even the military. did you know the military refer to Motorways and major A roads as "killing zones"???

bloody hell, killing zone's? my route would be the east coast of the country all the way up, crossing into wild land here and there. but tbh i havent thought about it to much. the worse case scene is always the impossible journey. devon would defo be a second. there,s some big woods down there, plus its wild all the way up to the highlands. bollocks, now i'm jealousTongue
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
14 April 2013, 18:35,
Make your own black powder WM
14 April 2013, 18:45,
(14 April 2013, 18:35)Straight Shooter Wrote: Make your own black powder WM

this is something i have been thinking of, tinkering with the idea. in my head any way.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
14 April 2013, 18:53,
(14 April 2013, 18:24)Wildman Wrote:
(14 April 2013, 17:02)bigpaul Wrote:

bloody hell, killing zone's? my route would be the east coast of the country all the way up, crossing into wild land here and there. but tbh i havent thought about it to much. the worse case scene is always the impossible journey. devon would defo be a second. there,s some big woods down there, plus its wild all the way up to the highlands. bollocks, now i'm jealousTongue

Sounds like it might be a good idea to get a topographic map set and plan some routes.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
15 April 2013, 11:40,
(14 April 2013, 18:24)Wildman Wrote: bloody hell, killing zone's? my route would be the east coast of the country all the way up, crossing into wild land here and there.

it was a post NR did a long time ago-on another site-being ex-army he should know, i'll see if i can dig it out of my files later.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 April 2013, 13:48,
Fireworks store easily enough. I wouldn't be convinced though that they will give you much of a tactical advantage as they are not that easy to aim.

Now using them to light the target area for a sniper. That is a good tactical tool.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 April 2013, 16:15,
fireworks storage- old metal biscuit tins are perfect- take the biscuits out first though, the fireworks make them taste funny.

working on improving accuracy of my fireworks using kids rocket sets- about the same level as NK at the moment.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
28 April 2013, 19:42,
(15 April 2013, 11:40)bigpaul Wrote:
(14 April 2013, 18:24)Wildman Wrote: bloody hell, killing zone's? my route would be the east coast of the country all the way up, crossing into wild land here and there.

it was a post NR did a long time ago-on another site-being ex-army he should know, i'll see if i can dig it out of my files later.

In 24yrs of service, I never heard of them being referred to that way. Following the destruction and slaughter on the road to Basra however, a bit of fairly despicable black humour did emerge from a few who lacked the brains for anything better and this might come from there. (This is most certainly not directed at NR, whoever that may be but at where it may have been initiated.Angry) To my knowledge, motorways and good A roads are principally viewed as potential MSR's (main supply routes).

28 April 2013, 20:45,
As a side note, the U.S. has learned the potential effects of powder salvaged from fireworks.

Our recent, terrorist strike in Boston was accomplished with salvaged fireworks powder.

It does have it's capabilities for both good and evil, but not usually while still in it's paper wrapper.