• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
19 April 2013, 11:43,
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
(19 April 2013, 11:39)Barneyboy Wrote:
(19 April 2013, 11:02)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(19 April 2013, 10:15)bigpaul Wrote:
(19 April 2013, 10:13)Barneyboy Wrote:
(19 April 2013, 10:05)bigpaul Wrote: nice one BP ,the best way to get it wright is to take it off again and put it on againBig GrinTongue
you know what you can do, dont you? it begins with an F and an O !!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
[/quo

glad you did it pal

so am i mate, threw it across the room at least once, i think i came very close to a divorce!!Big Grin

YYYYEEEEEEHHHHH thank fck for that I can sleep safe now knowing BP isn't going to assasinate me for telling him a wrong unBig Grin

PS BP don't bother buying any rail lube for it as it is overpriced bollocks, just use a little bit of vaseline on the rail. I would put some in the cocking slots on the sides where the cocking arms run as well.

or BP has the hump but now hes armed and you armed himBig Grin also vaseline will that not mess up the string make it weaker in some way ,if not bloody nice one because that rail oil is pricey

strings are £2.40 each on Ebay, get a couple and stash them away, now i know how to srting the bloody thing!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review - by bigpaul - 19 April 2013, 11:43