Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bugging IN.
6 May 2013, 19:28,
RE: bugging IN.
shiny puppy, who plated it with copper?
6 May 2013, 19:44,
yep, thats the trouble with forums, they tend to go off at a tangent! thats why this is my last forum, if this one goes offline-so do i!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 May 2013, 19:52,
purple, its all purple, purple puppies
6 May 2013, 20:41,
Because my home was up for sale ( no takers ) my plans have changed, and now bugging IN is our main priority ( still have plan b and c ) because what I feel is a time constraint....very close to wtshtf , I am wasting no more time , and getting on with the plans I had prior to putting the house up for sale . Although I have modified my plan to include some special construction , I intend to update heating and solar panels and a storage and operations room that will be VERY well hidden , sounds a bit military I know even a bit OTT .....but I think..no ...I know that's what its going to take....I have put a lot of thought into this lot for the past 2 years ...longer really ...SO I will be full on with the tasks to get it all done in the next 3 months...which in my view....and only my view
will be just about right before the shit hits (please do not ask me why this timescale ) I can just as easy be wrong so don't panic folks, we all have different views, I just go with the guts that's all, so I may not be about on here for a while, but I will drop in when I can, many thanks to BP for this post, to all of you that's new here keep prepping ....do what you can WHEN you can, never loose sight of your goal. "What the f.ck was that !" Quote from the mare of Hiroshima
6 May 2013, 23:16,
(6 May 2013, 17:16)Rush2112 Wrote: A fire at one's BOL turns them into a refugee, by definition of the term. uncontrolled fires will be much more common with people using fire for light, cooking, heat, etc. and no fire departments to come to the rescue

sorry I misspoke. meant to say if fire forces one to their BOL. didnt mean to kill the thread, just responding to what others had said about refugees.

thanks for the understanding though