Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on the best weapons.
18 May 2013, 09:29,
RE: Need advice on the best weapons.
The Ragman Wrote:slingshots with varied things to shoot which range from pepper paint balls over to mini glass vials with various compounds in to keep people at a distance.

You have these things ready to go right now?

Not gonna keep you safe.
18 May 2013, 09:34,
(18 May 2013, 09:29)BeardyMan Wrote:
The Ragman Wrote:slingshots with varied things to shoot which range from pepper paint balls over to mini glass vials with various compounds in to keep people at a distance.

You have these things ready to go right now?

Not gonna keep you safe.

forget paint balls and other such stuff, convert your catapult into a slingbow and get some arrows.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 May 2013, 15:54,
just buy a full size rifle crossbow.....im not getting any practice with my slingshot .....gonna concentrate on more bolts and strings plus looking for another rifle crossbow ....a recurve one ..wooden stock kind.
18 May 2013, 16:25, (This post was last modified: 18 May 2013, 16:26 by bigpaul.)
(18 May 2013, 15:54)RoadWarrior Wrote: just buy a full size rifle crossbow.....im not getting any practice with my slingshot .....gonna concentrate on more bolts and strings plus looking for another rifle crossbow ....a recurve one ..wooden stock kind.

http://www.targetszone.co.uk are doing a recurve Armex Jaguar/Firecat crossbow 150LB draw 218ft per second for £70!

I've just ordered my SECOND Armex 80LB pistol crossbow from them.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.