Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dont forget your fish mox
16 June 2013, 19:00, (This post was last modified: 16 June 2013, 19:06 by Prepper1.)
RE: dont forget your fish mox
(16 June 2013, 18:05)Barneyboy Wrote: are they all that much money

(16 June 2013, 18:05)Barneyboy Wrote: are they all that much money

how about these guys?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AQUATIC-AMOXIC...RTM1178012

Yeah, I looked at these, but the fish mox is from the us and that stuffs from Thailand, and the research was done for the fish mox from the u.s..... so just in case....

I wonder why our doctors are so reluctant to give private prescriptions for stuff?
Surely bung em £20 quids and they'd be happy but no...
Fair enough with sleeping tablets or anti depressants etc...
as you could use them for nefarious purposes...
But there's a decided reluctance to issue antibiotics for some weird reason.

Mind you saying that, I once went to see a doctor and she said to me " look, I dont want to be here, tell me what you want and i'll prescribe it..."
Missed my chance there I think...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
16 June 2013, 22:03,
If you tell your doctor that you are going away on an expedition, some doctors will give you a course of antibiotics to take with you it all depends on the doctor of course.
Failure is NOT an option
16 June 2013, 23:10,
Also, the malarial preventative, Doxycyclin, is an antibiotic. Pop in to the travel clinic at your G P practice and tell them you are goingto a malarial area, and they should be able to give you a prescription for some. For malaria you have to take one every day for a month before you travel, while you are away and for a fortnight when you get back, so it could be a big prescription!
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.