Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frogs as food animals?
18 May 2013, 09:23,
RE: Frogs as food animals?
yep, nowt wrong with Frog folks, our native ones don't have a lot of meat on em, but a few will get you a feed, and they do taste really nice.
18 May 2013, 09:36,
I don't think frogs are big enough to waste the energy catching them.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 May 2013, 10:04,
(18 May 2013, 09:36)bigpaul Wrote: I don't think frogs are big enough to waste the energy catching them.
Oh I don't know BP, half an hour or so mate and you could have a bucket full, whilst OH is getting the oil hot for deep frying mmmmmmm Smile
18 May 2013, 10:11,
(18 May 2013, 10:04)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(18 May 2013, 09:36)bigpaul Wrote: I don't think frogs are big enough to waste the energy catching them.
Oh I don't know BP, half an hour or so mate and you could have a bucket full, whilst OH is getting the oil hot for deep frying mmmmmmm Smile

oh I see, I thought you meant FROG in the singular rather than the plural!!Big Grin I still think I prefer a rabbit or a squirrel or a woodie!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 May 2013, 10:46,
(17 May 2013, 22:07)Metroyeti Wrote: Im surprised some nitwit hasnt realeased bullfrogs in the uk, we already have snapping turtles
We have those Canadian Terrapins living in some of our gravel pit lakes/ponds, they can survive a Canadian winter, so in England it must seem very mild for them. I thought Bullfrogs were from more Southern climates like Louisiana, Carolina etc, maybe Jonas or Mortblanc can answer this?
18 May 2013, 10:48,
Not sure were there from but can be a pretty invasive species
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson
18 May 2013, 11:28,
(18 May 2013, 10:48)Metroyeti Wrote: Not sure were there from but can be a pretty invasive species
I saw a programme once where one of these Bullfrogs ate a Mouse!!! it was HUGE, the bloody thing had teethConfused
18 May 2013, 11:35,
Is it australia were theyve damaged the crops? Didnt realise they were so big, sounds lije there worth cooking
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson
18 May 2013, 13:09,
No that's cane toads bufo marinaris or something like that lol. They are poisonous, but apparently if you lick em you get off yer tits. There are Ozzies who keep them for years as pets to lick em, apparently the Toads don't mindBig Grin I shit you not mate
18 May 2013, 13:18,
i would eat any thing to say alive, well not beetroot thats bloody nastySad
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!