Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT Oklahoma storms watch & learn
21 May 2013, 18:39, (This post was last modified: 21 May 2013, 18:42 by bigpaul.)
RE: URGENT Oklahoma storms watch & learn
at one time in this country your community, your town or just people in your street were friends and could be trusted upon because they were the same as you and had the same values, SADLY THAT IS NO LONGER TRUE! people these days seem to be out for what they can get and to hell with the consequences, if you say anything to them you get the response" Whats it to you?" people don't seem to have the brains they were born with and seem to get stupid once they reach adulthood, and then of course you have the cult of the "celebrity", nobody wants to do a fair days work for a fair days pay, they just want their "15 minutes of fame"! then of course we have people, mostly "Single" mothers with multiple brats from multiple fathers who just want to live off the state. NO the UK has "gone to hell in a handcart" and when TSHTF I feel it will be everyone for themselves. if you still have the "community spirit" in America then good for you and I wish all those people in Oklahoma the very best but I feel this country(the UK) has gone to far the other way in the last 50 years and there is now no going back.

that is one reason why I became a prepper so that I could take care of me and mine in an emergency and not rely on this pathetic PC government of ours.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: URGENT Oklahoma storms watch & learn - by bigpaul - 21 May 2013, 18:39