Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Molle Bags + Paracord Braclet = Prepper
5 June 2013, 11:53,
RE: Molle Bags + Paracord Braclet = Prepper
(5 June 2013, 10:54)BeardyMan Wrote:
(30 May 2013, 13:05)Carnebwen Wrote: I have a 5:11 Moab 10 with molle. I use it as an every day bag when. Motorbikingbto work. I have a molle pouch on the side for med stuff and fak. Keeps the main bits free for whatever I am carrying. I like molle stuff, have a 5:11 push pack as well for more walking around town bag.

I do like the look of the Moab. You get much in it? You can never find one in person to look at, and I don't wanna order one then find it's too small and have to fanny around sending it back etc.

Be very interested to hear exactly how much you can get in there. If you had pics ( hint hint Tongue ) that'd be even better Big Grin

the moab 6 i was looking at and it is tiny the moab 10 is bigger. the numbers stand for how many hours they are designed for, The moab 10 is designed for 10 hours worth of gear.

I think they are cool because you can attach them to a rush 24 or 72. A good example is if you have a baby the moab can be filled with stuff for them and say if you bug out you can clip it to your bag and head off.
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

5 June 2013, 11:55,
(5 June 2013, 11:53)SecretPrepper Wrote: the moab 6 i was looking at and it is tiny the moab 10 is bigger. the numbers stand for how many hours they are designed for, The moab 10 is designed for 10 hours worth of gear.

Well, that's made it much easier!! Cheers - I probably should have figured that one out meself Rolleyes

Might be a little bit too small for me then.
5 June 2013, 14:10,
As I said, I use it for biking to work. As it is "empty" I have an assortment of bandages and fak stuff in it. In the admin panel I have a few zip ties, notepad, pen torch etc. keep my sunnies in the top pocket and some headphones. I can cram in enough clothes to visit girlfriend for a weekend. It is not huge. If you want it as a decent sized bug out get the rush 24. I find it big enough for my needs but I may get a dreaded molle expansion first aid pouch to attach to the side so Incan get more in the main compartment.

Carries a iPad mini really well too. It's probably overpriced for the space you get, but I liked the push pack and needed more space or something I could cram a coat in. It's got pockets for a camelback bladder and a radio but it can stick whatever in there. I find it comfortable enough, but like some of the other 5;11 things it is heavy when empty. I'll see if I can get some pics of it.