Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The State Medical Service NHS and us
23 July 2013, 16:47, (This post was last modified: 23 July 2013, 16:54 by bigpaul.)
RE: The State Medical Service NHS and us
ALL medicines have a plant base, most of them now are a side line of the petrochemical industry but originally all medicines came from nature, post shtf we will have to go back to the originals, no stock of modern medicines will last long after the collapse.

(3 June 2013, 19:37)River Song Wrote:
(3 June 2013, 17:38)bigpaul Wrote: thank goodness my wife knows all about herbal/ alternative medicine.

Dandelion Tea for a Broken Leg?

nope...willow bark.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 July 2013, 17:12,
Nice! Thanks for the links RS - and the image in my mind from your post re Michael Douglas..... Smile
23 July 2013, 17:29,
(3 June 2013, 20:17)River Song Wrote: Far more importantly, after Michael Douglas' confession today
it looks like I'm going to have to get the Human papillomavirus vaccine
otherwise no-one is going to want to go down on me Tango Uniform (Mich nicer that SHTF)

X

I don't wish to know that-too much information!Blush
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 July 2013, 18:06,
I think all this is a rant against the NHS and it started trying to state you should make alternative arrangements.

So;

Make alternative arrangements to the NHS as you can't rely on it.

Closed.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin