Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scavenging.
10 June 2013, 02:16,
RE: Scavenging.
iv been into skips ect for years, found some great stuff and plenty of free fire wood ,often people will put old doors along the sides to make more room not knowing that old doors can be worth a fair few quid to the right people.
if bored check out a salvage yard for ideas on whats worth money.

happy hunting
Survive the jive (youtube )
10 June 2013, 09:05,
(10 June 2013, 01:00)Jonas Wrote: After the world economy goes "tango-uniform", I suspect that very little will be thrown away, resulting in a whole lot of empty dumpsters.

as time goes by there will be less and less to throw away.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 June 2013, 11:50,
There may be less thrown away but that is because they will be less to throw away. (Think about it)

You will just have to do your scavanging by going in and collecting for yourself.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 June 2013, 17:02,
(10 June 2013, 11:50)Skean Dhude Wrote: There may be less thrown away but that is because they will be less to throw away. (Think about it)

I said that!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 June 2013, 17:58,
BP,

You said there would be less to throw away and I'm saying that isn't true just there will be less of us throwing things out. The stuff will still be there just in abandoned houses.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 June 2013, 18:06,
(10 June 2013, 17:58)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

You said there would be less to throw away and I'm saying that isn't true just there will be less of us throwing things out. The stuff will still be there just in abandoned houses.

sorry, you said they..i assumed it was a grammatical error! silly meBig Grin
11 June 2013, 10:32,
No issue. I was trying to be smart with words. Never a good idea when you only have the words to use and get no other visual or aural clues.
Skean Dhude