Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post TU Comms / Groups and Villages
12 June 2013, 17:50,
RE: Post TU Comms / Groups and Villages
we COULD all live without technology, electricity, cars, phones, computers and Xboxes, but there are many people out there in the population who WOUDNT want to, many people have said to me that they wouldn't want to survive if they couldn't have their modern lifestyle..with all the above gadgets. we COULD live a more natural life, WITHOUT commuting hundreds of miles to work, like I've said before it would be very similar to that of the Amish, just "closer to the soil" than people do at the moment, we wouldn't all have to be farmers though, we would need carpenters, builders, roofers, thatchers, blacksmiths, wheelrights, people who can handle horses and donkeys, people who can raise animals(not all farmers are stockmen some are just Arable/crop farmers) , I think NR has the full list of trades, but you see my point, life dosent have to end cos we don't have technology, its just a different lifestyle, one which everybody could take a part in, if they so chose.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post TU Comms / Groups and Villages - by bigpaul - 12 June 2013, 17:50