Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post TU Comms / Groups and Villages
16 June 2013, 08:53,
RE: Post TU Comms / Groups and Villages
(15 June 2013, 18:42)Straight Shooter Wrote: Truth is BP I am half looking forward to it , and come on folks most of us are.. I think it would be a forward step and not a backwards disaster, its about time we worked for our needs and not our wants and save our earth.... okay lots will die in the struggle to survive and may well be us, but I am up for and up to the fight , and maybe when we prevail we all respect the nature and order of things from once we came....and get rid of them f...king X boxes and mobile phones .....enter the pigeon , cart , real bread, real butter, and yes hard work.

Exactly SS, you and I and a few others on here think alike, must be a generation thing?? technology is ok...this internet thing is handy, but do we need all these x boxes and play stations and such? I can remember a time before mobile phones now everyone has them clamped to their ears 24/7!! I want to get back to a simpler way of living.."closer to the earth", where we didn't EXPLOIT mother nature but only took what we needed to survive.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post TU Comms / Groups and Villages - by bigpaul - 16 June 2013, 08:53