Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caffeine Pills
19 June 2013, 14:00,
RE: Caffeine Pills
it all depends on how much you consume in any given time period, you may be more reliant on this stuff than you realise...might be interesting to keep a diary and tot up the numbers.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 June 2013, 14:09,
(19 June 2013, 13:32)Scythe13 Wrote: You should google desmopressin. Living it up baby!!!

You wet the bed?? Huh
19 June 2013, 14:09, (This post was last modified: 19 June 2013, 14:11 by Scythe13.)
(19 June 2013, 14:00)bigpaul Wrote: it all depends on how much you consume in any given time period, you may be more reliant on this stuff than you realise...might be interesting to keep a diary and tot up the numbers.

Drugs are illegal and I do not condone their use!

Subject studied have shown that Subject S13 has no withdrawal effect within 3 months after cessation of longterm use, neither is there a reduced cognitive level below base (before study started) once substance use is stopped.

(19 June 2013, 14:09)BeardyMan Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 13:32)Scythe13 Wrote: You should google desmopressin. Living it up baby!!!
You wet the bed?? Huh

If you don't wet the bed, and are a normal healthy adult, desmopressin causes increased cognition and hugely increased short term memory.

Google, Desmopressin as a nootropic. See what comes up.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 June 2013, 14:12,
no withdrawal effects within 3 months? what about longer term?any use of medication of any type, legal or illegal, usually have side effects of some sort.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 June 2013, 14:15,
(19 June 2013, 14:09)Scythe13 Wrote: a nootropic. See what comes up.

Ah, nootropics Big Grin

Yes, very interesting these. Not all are controlled substances. I'm not sure I can handle being any smarter though Wink Cool
19 June 2013, 14:16,
this subject is a no no for me, wont be using anything like this, you young turks do what you want, no further comment from me.
19 June 2013, 16:23,
(19 June 2013, 14:15)BeardyMan Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 14:09)Scythe13 Wrote: a nootropic. See what comes up.
Ah, nootropics Big Grin

Yes, very interesting these. Not all are controlled substances. I'm not sure I can handle being any smarter though Wink Cool

I might be buying in bulk (only the legal ones) from a friend, if you want some, drop me a PM.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 July 2013, 23:42,
just found this...

STAY ALERT US MILITARY GUM SUMMARYDeveloped and proven effective by U.S. Military (NSN: 8925-01-530-1219) exclusively for use by the Military and Security Agencies.

Begins working instantly...Through oral absorption, chewing one piece delivers 100 mg of caffeine five times faster than pills or coffee.

STAY ALERT received the Army's Greatest Invention of the Year Award for 2005.

The STAY ALERT formula was selected by the U.S. Military for use in First Strike Rations by Navy Seals, Army Rangers, and Special Forces.

Recommended by The National Academy of Sciences for situations requiring fast action.

STAY ALERT GUM has had tremendous success in supporting our troops in the Middle East. First Responders, Firefighters, Police Officers, and Security Personnel have also found STAY ALERT GUM to be a powerful, compact, fast acting tool for stopping fatigue.

Available in three flavors: Arctic Mint, Cinnamon, Spearmint

Pack of 5 pieces.
2 July 2013, 11:48,
I do think they should be part of a kit for when you need a boost to do a specific short term event but I don't see them being much use over time.

For example guarding the homestead. Sure it'll help you stay awake for a short time but then you have used it, it is now gone and for what? You then feel worse and could very well fall asleep.

IMO Have then just in case. use them very carefully and for a specific outcome and use sparingly.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin