Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caffeine Pills
17 June 2013, 15:06, (This post was last modified: 17 June 2013, 15:07 by bigpaul.)
RE: Caffeine Pills
(17 June 2013, 15:01)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: I doubt whether the effort to grow tea/coffee would be worthwhile for what it brings to the 'storeroom'. I'd guess we'll be on pine needle tea (or similar) in no time flat... Smile

yeah, and blackcurrant juice and apple juice, not to mention plain water.

you wont die just cos you cant get your "coffee to go"!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 June 2013, 07:41,
2 pro-plus, crush 'em, up, ingest nasally, enjoy with a nice brandy. You're good for another hour.
19 June 2013, 12:58,
(19 June 2013, 07:41)BeardyMan Wrote: ingest nasally

That's got to hurt!!!

I'll stick to washing them down with RockStar energy drink, thanks.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 June 2013, 13:00,
(19 June 2013, 12:58)Scythe13 Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 07:41)BeardyMan Wrote: ingest nasally

That's got to hurt!!!

I'll stick to washing them down with RockStar energy drink, thanks.

Of course, that's half the fun. Works a damn site quicker than necking them though.

Oh, and RedBull > RockStar Big Grin
19 June 2013, 13:30,
more bloody stimulants!!Big Grin cant any of you youngsters operate without some form of chemical boost??Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 June 2013, 13:32,
(19 June 2013, 13:30)bigpaul Wrote: more bloody stimulants!!Big Grin cant any of you youngsters operate without some form of chemical boost??Tongue

Come on ol-timer haha. Of course we can operate outside of chemical enhancement. We just preform more effectively via chemical nutrition. You should google desmopressin. Living it up baby!!!
19 June 2013, 13:32,
I just wonder what you'd all be like post shtf if none of this crap is available! call yourself "survivalists"!DodgyWink
19 June 2013, 13:36,
(19 June 2013, 13:32)bigpaul Wrote: I just wonder what you'd all be like post shtf if none of this crap is available! call yourself "survivalists"!DodgyWink

Not sure about Beardy, but I'll be no different than normal. Well, maybe I won't be able to stay awake for 3-5 days in a row, but other than that, as normal as I've ever been....which is not that normal haha.
19 June 2013, 13:39,
(19 June 2013, 13:36)Scythe13 Wrote: maybe I won't be able to stay awake for 3-5 days in a row, but other than that, as normal as I've ever been....which is not that normal haha.

you took the words right out of my mouth!!Big GrinBig Grin
19 June 2013, 13:55,
(19 June 2013, 13:32)bigpaul Wrote: I just wonder what you'd all be like post shtf if none of this crap is available! call yourself "survivalists"!DodgyWink

Well I wouldn't get the munchies anywhere near as bad as I do, but that's about it