Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TEMPTATION
17 June 2013, 15:14,
RE: TEMPTATION
(17 June 2013, 15:12)Sunna Wrote: heroin and coke are the uk most used legal painkillers ,can you take the pain

(17 June 2013, 14:55)Scythe13 Wrote: Some drugs, like speed, would be helpful for certain things, but anything like that would need to be considered VERY CAREFULLY!!!

VERY CAREFULLY!!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
17 June 2013, 15:15,
haven't used painkillers for years, not even legal ones, I've come off most of my medication excluding Psoriasis cream and my blood pressure tablets and OH can find me herbal ones post shtf for those.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 June 2013, 15:16, (This post was last modified: 17 June 2013, 15:17 by Grumpy Grandpa.)
(17 June 2013, 15:10)bigpaul Wrote:
(17 June 2013, 15:08)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote:
(17 June 2013, 15:04)bigpaul Wrote:
(17 June 2013, 15:01)Scythe13 Wrote:
(17 June 2013, 15:00)bigpaul Wrote: i'd like to destroy all the (illegal) drugs I found, drugs only cause problems.

Or profit if you're the dealer haha.
personally I just wouldn't bother, like I said I wont be bartering or trading. the sooner all the druggies die off from their withdrawal symptoms or just having accidents as they "come down" the better, good riddance I say.

But the poor wee lambs are just victims BP! Big Grin

yeah "self inflicted" ones....I've got no sympathy for them....they'll be the first ones to go.

I remember hearing a Sheriff answer a solicitor who was trying to portray his client as a victim of drugs - "If he's a junkie, say he's a junkie. He's getting no sympathy in my court!" Brought a round of applause, that one...

(17 June 2013, 14:43)Sunna Wrote: IN MANY MOVIES/SENARIOS A MAJOR DIEOFF OF THE POPULATION SEEMS ACCEPTED .
SO YOU POP DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL TESCO AND START HELPING YOURSELF TO A WELL THOUGHT OUT SHOPPING LIST THEN YOU HIT THE BOOZE SECTION WOULD YOU ?? THEIR LOADS AND NOBDY TO STOP YOU .
THEN YOU POP DOWN THE LOCAL COP SHOP TO GET YOURSELF SOME CONFISCATED ARMS CS GAS ECT BUT LOW AND BEHOLD ITS ALSO FULL OF DRUGS .
WOULD YOU ???
SHOULD YOU ???
POST SHTF IS GOING TO BE VERY STRESSFUL IF DRINK AND DRUGS ARE EAZY TO COME BUY WOULD YOU GIVE IN TO
TEMPTATION

Major population die-off there may be, depending on the event but I wouldn't count on there being anything left. It would probably be preceded by mob rule, violence and looting...

17 June 2013, 15:18, (This post was last modified: 17 June 2013, 15:22 by bigpaul.)
that's why we have our stores GG, so we don't have to go out whilst the mobs are running wild and put ourselves at risk.

(17 June 2013, 15:16)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: Major population die-off there may be, depending on the event

i'm counting on it!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 June 2013, 15:28,
I know that mate. Sunna was talking about after the event - and the die-off - popping down to Tescos to fill the trolley. I'm saying there would be sod all to fill it with! Smile

17 June 2013, 15:33,
(17 June 2013, 15:28)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: I know that mate. Sunna was talking about after the event - and the die-off - popping down to Tescos to fill the trolley. I'm saying there would be sod all to fill it with! Smile

yeah, supermarkets will be one of the first places to be hit, i'll be looking at smaller shops..there are plenty of villages around here with small corner shops...and farm supply shops...got a grain store and coal depot on my lists! forget city and large town stores, they'll be looted and smashed up and burnt. lay low, wait until the die off has occurred then look for stuff, much safer.what you cant find, do without.
17 June 2013, 15:50,
(17 June 2013, 15:33)bigpaul Wrote:
(17 June 2013, 15:28)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: I know that mate. Sunna was talking about after the event - and the die-off - popping down to Tescos to fill the trolley. I'm saying there would be sod all to fill it with! Smile

yeah, supermarkets will be one of the first places to be hit, i'll be looking at smaller shops..there are plenty of villages around here with small corner shops...and farm supply shops...got a grain store and coal depot on my lists! forget city and large town stores, they'll be looted and smashed up and burnt. lay low, wait until the die off has occurred then look for stuff, much safer.what you cant find, do without.

I agree in the cities the supermarkets will be empty in a matter of hours,I can guarantee some sheeple will still be going for televisions like the idiots they are
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
17 June 2013, 15:58,
so do you think after shtf survivors are going to get so stressed out they start to drink or take drugs to get buy .
if you look at todays much more eazy going life plenty do it now .
Survive the jive (youtube )
17 June 2013, 16:01,
Drug and drink is not going to be growing on trees, you will be paying for both items, and a lot more than you are paying now,... so if you are a survivor and are about to pay for none essentials like these,... then your preps are a lot further on than mine are,... the only exception that I can see is booze for an antiseptic,.. but not for drinking
A major part of survival is invisibility.
17 June 2013, 16:03,
The drugs go out the door with me for two reasons;

1. to keep them out of the wrong hands.

2. to get them into the right hands.

I have several friends who are licensed physicians and are authorized to prescribe meds. My prepper community is not restricted to the internet.