• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citroen Berlingo Stealth Camper
19 June 2013, 09:39,
RE: Citroen Berlingo Stealth Camper
(19 June 2013, 09:34)BeardyMan Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 09:25)bigpaul Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 09:11)BeardyMan Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 09:06)bigpaul Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 07:31)BeardyMan Wrote: Well, it's a citroen. I love small campers, but if it's a BOV then you want something RELIABLE! Unfortunately any French car isn't.

I have driven a Berlingo for 4 years now and have NEVER had any trouble with it....TongueTongue

Ah, yes, but you don't drive it like you stole it. Unless that big beard driving a berlingo that went flying down the road, screaming like a banshee, sending innocent pedestrians fleeing for their life was YOU!!!???!!! Big Grin

They're alright if you don't do too many miles. Lot of those engines are ally, and don't take too well to much over 70/80,000 miles. I had my citroen for about 6 days (if that) before I cooked the engine. Water was coming out faster than the hosepipe could put it in!

Maybe it's just me though? I've killed a few in my time

Err, that last bit came out wrong! I've killed a few CARS in my time. Not random hookers I picked up. Honest.

yeah, but your half my age, I bet you drive like "sh't off a shovel", I no longer have to drive like I've got something to prove!Big Grin

Aye, motorways I'm about average, 90ish most of the way. Nothing excessive or dangerous. With little'un though and the bloke who drive Miss Daisy overtakes me.

Anyway, you can't drive fast with 3 and 3/4 wheels and only 3 gears Big Grin
see there you go...90 ish....funny I though the MAXIMUM speed LIMIT was 70MPH on British Roads? like I said "sh@t off a shovel"Tongue I mostly travel at 60-70 and on the back roads i'm down to 50, also the car is serviced once a year, my annual mileage is 12,500.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 June 2013, 09:43, (This post was last modified: 19 June 2013, 09:47 by BeardyMan.)
(19 June 2013, 09:39)bigpaul Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 09:06)bigpaul Wrote: I have driven a Berlingo for 4 years now and have NEVER had any trouble with it....TongueTongue

Ah, yes, but you don't drive it like you stole it. Unless that big beard driving a berlingo that went flying down the road, screaming like a banshee, sending innocent pedestrians fleeing for their life was YOU!!!???!!! Big Grin

They're alright if you don't do too many miles. Lot of those engines are ally, and don't take too well to much over 70/80,000 miles. I had my citroen for about 6 days (if that) before I cooked the engine. Water was coming out faster than the hosepipe could put it in!

Err, that last bit came out wrong! I've killed a few CARS in my time. Not random hookers I picked up. Honest.

yeah, but your half my age, I bet you drive like "sh't off a shovel", I no longer have to drive like I've got something to prove!Big Grin

Aye, motorways I'm about average, 90ish most of the way. Nothing excessive or dangerous. With little'un though and the bloke who drive Miss Daisy overtakes me.

see there you go...90 ish....funny I though the MAXIMUM speed LIMIT was 70MPH on British Roads? like I said "sh@t off a shovel"Tongue I mostly travel at 60-70 and on the back roads i'm down to 50, also the car is serviced once a year, my annual mileage is 12,500.

Is that supposed to be a limit?? I thought it was just a suggestion!

I'm actually in the market for a campervan type thing, something I can sleep in during the week. Hotel Mondeo is okay, but the en-suite facilities leave a lot to be desired.

Good link that, lots of ideas to contemplate (and steal eventually) Just need to find the base vehicle now.

SWEET: http://www.steamydave.co.uk/campervan/
19 June 2013, 09:52,
(19 June 2013, 09:43)BeardyMan Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 09:39)bigpaul Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 09:11)BeardyMan Wrote: Ah, yes, but you don't drive it like you stole it. Unless that big beard driving a berlingo that went flying down the road, screaming like a banshee, sending innocent pedestrians fleeing for their life was YOU!!!???!!! Big Grin

Is that supposed to be a limit?? I thought it was just a suggestion!

I'm actually in the market for a campervan type thing, something I can sleep in during the week. Hotel Mondeo is okay, but the en-suite facilities leave a lot to be desired.

Good link that, lots of ideas to contemplate (and steal eventually) Just need to find the base vehicle now.

SWEET: http://www.steamydave.co.uk/campervan/
there you go, too many people driving as if the speed limit dosent apply to them personally, which is one of the reasons I don't drive on motorways....too many lunatics. I like the Suzi camper, trouble is Suzuki vans are low on the ground these days, haven't seen one for sale for ages, i'd like one myself as a second vehicle one day, but they stopped making them in 2006.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 June 2013, 18:49,
(19 June 2013, 09:06)bigpaul Wrote:
(19 June 2013, 07:31)BeardyMan Wrote: Well, it's a citroen. I love small campers, but if it's a BOV then you want something RELIABLE! Unfortunately any French car isn't.

I have driven a Berlingo for 4 years now and have NEVER had any trouble with it....TongueTongue

LOL