Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does your "Bullshit Detector" work ?
22 June 2013, 12:56,
RE: does your "Bullshit Detector" work ?
Another site I use has a tradition of "calling custard". If someone posts that they've just built an all-singing-and-dancing wonder sniper rifle and shot a 1" 1000yd group with it, someone will call custard, requiring a photograph of said rifle and target next to a packet / tin of custard. Just the threat of it stops people from making outrageous claims.
22 June 2013, 13:06,
Smile  RE: does your "Bullshit Detector" work ?
Great Thread!!Smile
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
22 June 2013, 13:09,
(22 June 2013, 11:32)TheFalcon Wrote: In my honest opinion i cant understand why someone would come onto a prepping site and not prep,It does not make any sense to me,
Every single day when i go out and walk around and see the sheeple that are completely unprepared it actually scares me and makes me more determined in my prepping.I see these people and they do not know how close we are to TSHTF and their world is going to crumble around them.
And they call us lunatics

It was stumbling across this site just short of two months ago that opened my eyes. (Can't even remember what I was searching for at the time! Smile)

Since then though, I've installed a Rolls Royce jet engine on my wheelchair, mounted a GPMG on it, and changed the wheels for cat tracks, so I can use it as my BOV... Big Grin

22 June 2013, 13:10,
I was having a "conversation" over on SB about a year ago, guy told me he wasn't British and had never been here, I found out later the lying toad lives in the North of England!!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 June 2013, 13:27,
CUSTARD GG! Surely that's a 50cal HMG not a GPMG you mounted there - and a 120mm tank gun 'just in case' Smile
22 June 2013, 13:34,
(22 June 2013, 13:27)Arnie72 Wrote: CUSTARD GG! Surely that's a 50cal HMG not a GPMG you mounted there - and a 120mm tank gun 'just in case' Smile

I'd post a photo - but somehow, I don't seem to have a camera.... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

22 June 2013, 15:28,
I'm still here lurking in the shadows. Just busy working 14hr days, 7 days a week lately. All this good weather has meant when I'm not working for railway, my gardening business is in high demand Smile
22 June 2013, 15:34,
(22 June 2013, 15:28)Geordie_Rob Wrote: I'm still here lurking in the shadows. Just busy working 14hr days, 7 days a week lately. All this good weather has meant when I'm not working for railway, my gardening business is in high demand Smile

good for you, I used to be a self employed gardener myself.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 June 2013, 15:45,
(22 June 2013, 12:22)Tarrel Wrote:
(22 June 2013, 10:46)RoadWarrior Wrote: I think I may do a google search on "survival"prepper friendly sites....there may be a new site called " HOT SWEDISH BLONDE BIRDS(over 30s for me !) IN CAMO COOKIE CUTTER SHORTS WITH CROSSBOWS N KNIVES DO SURVIVAL THE EUROTRASH WAY DOT COM .........................................you never know !Big Grin

actually they don't even have to be fit !! or toned like S13 ! lol........as long as they've got the toys ...the metal type ! lol

You're not an Abba fan by any chance?Smile
Cmon.....Who doesn't like ABBA.?? .. well I gotta say that the Blonde one is still on my "radar " now !!Wink and shes about 60....! nuff said Blush
22 June 2013, 15:47,
(22 June 2013, 15:45)RoadWarrior Wrote:
(22 June 2013, 12:22)Tarrel Wrote:
(22 June 2013, 10:46)RoadWarrior Wrote: I think I may do a google search on "survival"prepper friendly sites....there may be a new site called " HOT SWEDISH BLONDE BIRDS(over 30s for me !) IN CAMO COOKIE CUTTER SHORTS WITH CROSSBOWS N KNIVES DO SURVIVAL THE EUROTRASH WAY DOT COM .........................................you never know !Big Grin

actually they don't even have to be fit !! or toned like S13 ! lol........as long as they've got the toys ...the metal type ! lol

You're not an Abba fan by any chance?Smile
Cmon.....Who doesn't like ABBA.?? .. well I gotta say that the Blonde one is still on my "radar " now !!Wink and shes about 60....! nuff said Blush

Agnetha you mean? who dosent?Tongue