YOUTUBE preppers /survivalists
23 June 2013, 17:45,
RE: YOUTUBE preppers /survivalists
thanks tibbs iv taken note of some of them
thank you
Survive the jive (youtube )
23 June 2013, 17:47,
If I'm not mistaken, YouT*be is owned by G*ogle, which is in the hip pocket of the NWO politicians and reports just about everything to my friendly government. The only thing I watch on YouTube is music videos. Watching "prepper" vids will probably get me on a list that I'm already on with an asterisk next to my name. Thanks but no thanks...
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
23 June 2013, 17:51,
i'm not really bothered Jonas TBH, i'm not doing/watching anything illegal and after TSHTF its gonna be WROL anyway so all bets will be off.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 June 2013, 18:17,
Most of the "YouTube preppers" are complete wacko's in my opinion, I view them in the same way as I view the people who go on doomsday preppers. Yes there might be some good tips amongst all the crap but who in their right mind would go through all the hassle of prepping only to blow any chance they have of keeping it hidden by showing the world? Lol
Winter is coming
23 June 2013, 19:16,
I have thought of putting some video on you tube but the majority of the idiots I have seen have put me off. Maybe it's just my mindset but I believe in low key, I have been into hunting, fishing and bushcraft since the early seventies but it really started to come together when I picked up a copy of Survival weaponry and techniques. If any of you remember that mag you will know how long ago it ceased to be and this in turn will show how low key when I say that this is the only prepper Site I have ever subscribed to. I would love to share information on things like net making, blind building etc, but there is no way I will post on any idiot Site.
23 June 2013, 19:28,
(23 June 2013, 17:47)Jonas Wrote: If I'm not mistaken, YouT*be is owned by G*ogle, which is in the hip pocket of the NWO politicians and reports just about everything to my friendly government. The only thing I watch on YouTube is music videos. Watching "prepper" vids will probably get me on a list that I'm already on with an asterisk next to my name. Thanks but no thanks...

ahh um, but as military veterans we are already on "the list" i'm afraid. if that didnt do it, then its the books i've purchased, or the anti govt rants i've posted, or the registered weapons, or by simply not wanting to follow TPTB, just be left alone.

at some point you have to just say screw it, and live your life, as you apparently are by even being a member here. i'm not knockin you, quite the contrary. i've read your other posts and know which team ur on.
23 June 2013, 19:38,
As far as the ruling classes/ social elite/ political classes are concerned ANY who is not part of them is a potential threat, Its why they always ensure both the law and the police are in their favour.

23 June 2013, 19:49,
If TPTB keep crapping on the Armed Forces they way they are doing, they might just find that they (the Forces) have no loyalty left to them...

23 June 2013, 20:22,
I think there is an overall benefit in spreading the prepping message and know-how to as many people as possible. WTSHTF, the more people there are prepped, the fewer desperate souls there will be wandering around eager to get their hands on our stuff.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
23 June 2013, 20:49,
Smile,.. I guess I had better make a comment as I have put a youtube video on this forum to do with skinning a deer.

So am I a video prepper, I certainly wouldn't class myself as that, or at least I dont see myself as that, it was a few years ago now that I learnt to skin, and it was because of watching youtube videos, ......so the message can get out there via that media

I certainly dont class myself in the same light as the guys I watch who for all intent and purposes are giving a class, I just get on with the job, I dont say anything, I am not telling anyone how to do it, but everyone can see and learn for themselves

...as for being on some watch list because I skinned a deer,.. well I dont think I am going to worry about that very much
A major part of survival is invisibility.