Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
is this wrong ?¿
22 August 2013, 23:32,
RE: is this wrong ?¿
(20 August 2013, 06:00)Mooski88 Wrote: I have read several articles that the government would try confiscating firearms from licensed owners which would also come in handy as an early warning that something may be happening.

I would be interested in reading these articlesHuh

Can you post any links ?

WaylanderCool
23 August 2013, 08:30,
So we have one group of people that intend to protect themselves by making their homes look unappealing and abandoned, hoping the looters will pass them by.

While they recommend only searching unappealing and abandoned looking structures when searching for weapons and supplies.

Does no one else see a contradiction here?
23 August 2013, 09:27,
Mortblanc, Good point. There are many contradictions here mainly because we plan against the sheeple rather than other preppers.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 August 2013, 09:44,
true about the contradictions Smile

My thinking is more round a pandemic type scenario or after the RWOL period has settled down a bit and I'm aiming this to be an academic exercise by making the moves not to need to looking for those types of weapons in the next few months
25 August 2013, 14:58,
This post makes me think of a sign i saw nailed to a gatepost in the states...it read "tresspassers will be shot....survivors will be shot again" going in search of guns in this way when theres a good chance you'll find a nut behind the butt is sheer folly....avoid armed people at all costs and guns are almost certainly the most deadly weapon out there by and large.