Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TS has HTF
31 July 2013, 17:40,
RE: TS has HTF
BP for Lord High Grand Poobah of Devon! All hail! Big Grin

Mortblanc for Kentucky Colonel! Ten-shun! Hand salute! Big Grin
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
31 July 2013, 17:44,
(31 July 2013, 17:40)Jonas Wrote: BP for Lord High Grand Poobah of Devon! All hail! Big Grin

I thank you kind sir...but I don't want to be Lord High of anything! me...having to sort out and command all those stupid sheeple that had the audacity to survive the holocaust?...no thanks!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 July 2013, 22:57,
(31 July 2013, 15:38)bigpaul Wrote: oh dear, Monty's swollowed a dictionary again.Big Grin I have no intention of ruling the world...that intention never entered my mind..in fact much the opposite. I just wondered WTSHTF and I mean a societal collapse type event just how others saw it unfolding and in what timescale that is all. I don't think there would be a solution to that, I think we just do what we can in our own way.

OK, so this is a "Billy Jack" collapse? ("I'm going to take my right foot and kick you in the head and there's not one damn thing you can do about it.")

Collapse is inevitable and all the people not hiding in a hole in the ground or living at a pre-14th Century lifestyle will die?

All innovation will cease, no new technology will be developed and we will forget all the things we already know?

The result always being that everyone else will die.

BP, your 75% die off is nothing. You could have a 90% die off and you would be at the same population density my state has at the present time. We have shops, factories, farms, a good supply of natural gas for heating and transport, hydroelectric power, fertilizer plants and quite a bit of initiative.

We could make all these things you need, grow you some food, and sail across the waters and sell them too you like we did in the pre-industrial era.

Don't worry BP, the Yanks will save you!

Again.
1 August 2013, 11:18,
Again we go way off topic. Seems this thread is dead. It is now.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin