Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how should a senior citizen prepare for shtf?
6 August 2013, 10:58,
how should a senior citizen prepare for shtf?
American site, one from our old friend gray wolf survival. http://graywolfsurvival.com/2502/how-sho...-for-shtf/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 August 2013, 11:22,
RE: how should a senior citizen prepare for shtf?
its a great read thanks for posting it
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
7 August 2013, 03:21,
Thanks Big Paul. It was a requested article from one of my readers. I'll be doing more about that topic since I didn't see a whole lot on the topic when I was researching what I wanted to say. Amazing that I never thought about it before. Just goes to show you my readers are smarter than I am.
Graywolf Survival - Prepping, Survival, Self-sufficiency
7 August 2013, 11:43,
(7 August 2013, 03:21)Graywolf Wrote: Thanks Big Paul. It was a requested article from one of my readers. I'll be doing more about that topic since I didn't see a whole lot on the topic when I was researching what I wanted to say. Amazing that I never thought about it before. Just goes to show you my readers are smarter than I am.
nope, just means we have a few who fit into that category! which is why I posted itBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 August 2013, 12:49,
Good sound advice!

It's often the older generation that has the rapidly disappearing knowledge of self reliance, they can be worth their weight in gold and be a valuable asset to any community trying to survive...
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
7 August 2013, 12:51,
so right! I have an 80 year old retired farm worker friend who lives down the road, he can hardly walk but his knowledge will be invaluable WTSHTF!Big Grin