Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Scariest Movie Ever?
8 August 2013, 10:01,
RE: Your Scariest Movie Ever?
TBH Death Of Grass and Survivors though not movies did scare the crap out of me back in the 70s.

8 August 2013, 13:22,
Threads scared me as a child. The Road is terrifying although I have to confess I covered my eyes and ears when they found the cellar with the people in it - I read the book first so knew what was coming. Anything with Peppa Pig is quite scary too.
9 August 2013, 01:49,
well I've just finished watching the road. wow! even me who is dead inside (according to the other half) had a tear in my eye at the end. well worth a watch folks. very hard hitting!
9 August 2013, 19:22,
(9 August 2013, 01:49)DWA Wrote: well I've just finished watching the road. wow! even me who is dead inside (according to the other half) had a tear in my eye at the end. well worth a watch folks. very hard hitting!

Ya, it was the reality of it all that I found terrifying, so dark, so cold, so bleak and depressing! Confused

And yet, there's always the will to survive and hope to light the way...
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
10 August 2013, 20:43,
Threads.

Britain in its entirety reduced to grunting Monty-python style peasants attempting pointless depressing agriculture.

It almost happened.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
11 August 2013, 20:03,
silence of the lambs , zombies ,vamps , monsters are all bullshit but people like fred west , son of sam ted bundy are all real and have sexually torchered people to death ..... thats scariest by far
Survive the jive (youtube )
11 August 2013, 20:36,
Bambi!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
11 August 2013, 20:59,
"Threads" for me. The bit where the "Attack Warning Red" alarm goes off in the council bunker; made my blood run cold!
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.