Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is my thread
13 August 2013, 08:31, (This post was last modified: 13 August 2013, 08:38 by Steve.)
RE: Where is my thread
There is a difference between being prepared and being paranoid. Some people don't seem to understand that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9S7yhD5M9A
13 August 2013, 09:23,
The thread was removed because it was a news item.

I'm interesting in helping people prepare and the articles are to aid that not keep you updated with the news. News leads to arguments and is most often factually incorrect.

Read the forum. I'm no fan of our KGB style government.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 August 2013, 13:49,
TheGuru - although I didn't see your first posting on Patti Brassard, I think I can see where you're coming from.

TBH, never heard of her before but I did look her up and she's very controversial! Seems to have a lot of info that would be hard to back up but it's there none the less, very interesting. If I followed one thread correctly, there's a huge danger re the Fukushima radiation leak and people need to know about that and prepare for it though I don't know how.Huh

Going from thread to thread took me somewhere I hadn't expected, the 2 hour Dr Tent Youtube video re the autoimmune epidemic. Now that's one pill that's going to stick in everyones throat!Confused

I can see both yours and Skean Dhude's points of view and you're both right, it's far too easy to get distracted with conspiracy theories, and they are theories until proven right, BUT knowing what's going on can and will help in prepping for the future.
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!