Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I used to be a nice person
27 August 2013, 21:45,
RE: I used to be a nice person
Che G? is that a rapper lol
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
28 August 2013, 00:04,
''I don't have to tell you things are bad, everybody knows things are bad. A dollar buys a nickels worth, banks are going bust, shop keepers keep a gun under the counter, we know. The air is unfit to breath, our food is unfit to eat. We sit watching our tv's watching our local news caster who tells us "today we had 15 homicides and 63 violent crimes" as if that's the way it's supposed to be.
We know things are bad, worse than bad, there crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller and all we say is "please at leave us alone in our living rooms, let me have my toaster and my tv and I won't say anything, just leave us alone".
I don't know what to do with the oppression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street.
All I know is that first, you've got to GET MAD!''
Winter is coming
28 August 2013, 08:05,
Quote:We sit watching our tv's watching our local news caster who tells us "today we had 15 homicides and 63 violent crimes" as if that's the way it's supposed to be.
We know things are bad, worse than bad, there crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller and all we say is "please at leave us alone in our living rooms, let me have my toaster and my tv and I won't say anything, just leave us alone".

If I wasn't getting so mad, I would cry.