Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you trust the preppers next door?
9 September 2013, 18:54,
RE: Would you trust the preppers next door?
If there were preppers next door i think i would. Although i would divulge much but a small network and trading would be advantageous.
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

9 September 2013, 19:12,
Its like this guy a former us marine thats building a "mega cellar",To me hes building a bunker in case hes in londonistan when TSHTF
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l-fee.html
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
9 September 2013, 19:22,
Can I trust the preppers next door?,...lol, somehow I cant see any of my close neighbors being preppers, but lets assume they are,.. yes, I could trust them now, but trusting someone, even a `friend` may be a different kettle of fish after an event
A major part of survival is invisibility.
9 September 2013, 19:57,
No neighbours close by but if they were preppers I would trust them halfway and see how it panned out lf it went wrong l would eat the f..kers.....this was taken from BP s USES for corriander and onions in the field and eating your neighbers sucessfully .....and local food resources on my estate . Lol
10 September 2013, 17:19,
Here? Yeah. They all have food stores - village was completely isolated last year (this year?) when it snowed. No one in or out for 4 days.
The land lady said when we moved in that we should put a few weeks of food aside for the winter.

I don't ever lock my car, and the front door is only locked at night if the wife does it. The shed doesn't even have a lock, and there's a good few grands worth of kit in there.
10 September 2013, 17:22,
(10 September 2013, 17:19)BeardyMan Wrote: Here? Yeah. They all have food stores - village was completely isolated last year (this year?) when it snowed. No one in or out for 4 days.
The land lady said when we moved in that we should put a few weeks of food aside for the winter.

I don't ever lock my car, and the front door is only locked at night if the wife does it. The shed doesn't even have a lock, and there's a good few grands worth of kit in there.

don't be too trusting BM, even in a small village there is always one person who's a bit "iffy"...get a padlock for that shed!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 September 2013, 17:31, (This post was last modified: 10 September 2013, 17:34 by BeardyMan.)
(10 September 2013, 17:22)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 September 2013, 17:19)BeardyMan Wrote: Here? Yeah. They all have food stores - village was completely isolated last year (this year?) when it snowed. No one in or out for 4 days.

don't be too trusting BM, even in a small village there is always one person who's a bit "iffy"...get a padlock for that shed!Tongue

I have a rottweiler, no padlock required Wink

They'd make far too much noise even getting to the thing, let alone opening the door. It's attached to the house. And the entrance is right next to the kitchen door, Winston would have 'em before they'd even made their way into the garden