Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 smells that will get you killed when SHTF.
12 September 2013, 09:07,
RE: 3 smells that will get you killed when SHTF.
(11 September 2013, 21:21)Prepper1 Wrote: Well of course b.p. your never included... SmileSmileSmile

well I have to say, when I was single(between marriages) I only EVER did washing once a week...BY HAND, T shirts would go for several days(sniff testBig Grin) ditto undies, jeans would go for a week maybe a month! course now we've got a washing machine the thing is on at least 5 days a week!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 10:21,
One of the most obvious smells are cigarettes, especially if you have run out and are "rattling", you can smell them for a long way.
12 September 2013, 10:23,
perfume first, than tobacco closely followed by frying bacon!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 10:28,
Frying Bacon, on thinking that is probably the worst thing to smell when hungry, unless your a veggie or a Muslim it would deffo bring people to your doorAngry
17 September 2013, 17:25,
My OH says that its one of my farts that be smelt a mile away even before SHTF

:-)
17 September 2013, 19:22,
Thanks RS - really needed to know that. I'm enlightened and enriched by the knowledge! Big Grin