Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Real About Bugging Out
17 September 2013, 17:24,
RE: Getting Real About Bugging Out
(17 September 2013, 17:15)bigpaul Wrote: fine, I shant bother in future, then.

I have contributed a lot to this site over time and have been responsible for several people joining this site but if that's not good enough my contribution if future will be minimal.

Sorry Paul but that comes across like a child's sulk.

Contribute yes, but have some grace or tact, and realise that not everyone is at your very high level.
17 September 2013, 17:26,
(17 September 2013, 17:24)River Song Wrote:

I have contributed a lot to this site over time and have been responsible for several people joining this site but if that's not good enough my contribution if future will be minimal.

Contribute yes, but have some grace or tact, and realise that not everyone is at your very high level.

Try as I might to make the odd posting that I feel may either be of interest or comment on others I am getting run down by what I see as some of intransigence of some.
I am also getting a little despondent at the way many postings appear to soon go off topic and to be honest get a bit silly with one line replies of no substance.
It also appears that some, who do not realize what they post, are steeped in their views they will not and do not accept others views. To be totally honest much is really quite childish.
That is my personal view, you are happy to have yours.
Therefore I will no longer post to this group.
Thanks to those who have read the odd post that I have made and I hope that what I have posted was helpful. Also thanks to those who have posted items that I have found useful.
John
17 September 2013, 17:29, (This post was last modified: 17 September 2013, 17:31 by bigpaul.)
(17 September 2013, 17:24)River Song Wrote:

whats the point if everytime I get shot down for having a different or alternative view? and that's fine from someone who hasn't been on here longer than 5 minutes.

no further comment from me on this thread.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 September 2013, 17:40,
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I THINK YOU'RE ALL WRONG.
17 September 2013, 17:41, (This post was last modified: 17 September 2013, 17:41 by Lightspeed.)
BP,, you have PM

(17 September 2013, 17:40)BeardyMan Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA

I THINK YOU'RE ALL WRONG.

NO, I'M ALWAYS RIGHT OLD MAN!!!
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

17 September 2013, 17:46,
(17 September 2013, 17:41)Lightspeed Wrote: BP,, you have PM