Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone Wolf syndrome.
14 September 2013, 11:08,
RE: Lone Wolf syndrome.
At least there are lots and lots of bridges for you 'lone cub' types to live underWink

When the shtf Angel

WaylandergoatgruffCool
14 September 2013, 11:32,
I find it difficult that people are so fekless , i have one true friend lives 120 miles away , been a friend for since junior school(nearly 40 years) and i consider myself very lucky to even have one friend as good as that , i have lots of other friends but not in same category , my problem is people just going along with stuff cos they think its what you want to hear or just paying lipservice to stuff to get them of the hook....."say what you mean and mean what you say!" your honour is your most precious possesion and people throw it away at the drop of a hat , i love my own company and have worked solitary jobs for the last 20+years and given different circumstances i'd have been a lone wolf but i have a family to look too....as has been said before theres validity in all manner of survivalism, the key is to survive...the best way you can.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
15 September 2013, 01:51,
When people have their beliefs questioned they don't half get personal. No need for it. I've deleted the last three posts.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin