Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying Land
22 September 2013, 13:56,
RE: Buying Land
there is a lot of differences between defending what you have and being the aggressor, setting out with the INTENT of killing someone else for what they have makes someone no better than the street scum.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 September 2013, 14:02,
so if your wife was dieing of hunger/illness you wouldnt go and take if you had to.
dont answer this here start a new thread .
Survive the jive (youtube )
22 September 2013, 14:05,
(22 September 2013, 14:02)Sunna Wrote: so if your wife was dieing of hunger/illness you wouldnt go and take if you had to.

Its not just the intent though,... it the admittance of intent on a public forum that's annoyed me, it not only gives us a bad name, but things like that can close down a forum
A major part of survival is invisibility.
22 September 2013, 14:12,
What i said in my previous post isn't a plan or premeditated in any way .... it would be desperate measures...to the people i met yesterday...i don't know where you live LOL...does this mean i won't be invited to any more get togethers LOL ... i'll be prepping as fast as i can so this form of action will never be needed and BP you asked in another thread why i bought ammo first and not food...i can get food with ammo but not so easily the other way round!
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
22 September 2013, 14:18,
(22 September 2013, 14:12)Midnitemo Wrote: What i said in my previous post isn't a plan or premeditated in any way .... it would be desperate measures...to the people i met yesterday...i don't know where you live LOL...does this mean i won't be invited to any more get togethers LOL ... i'll be prepping as fast as i can so this form of action will never be needed and BP you asked in another thread why i bought ammo first and not food...i can get food with ammo but not so easily the other way round!

true..unless you use it for bait! the normal route for a newbie is to concentrate on the food stocks first before anything else, but its not written in stone, we are all individuals, do it whatever way you like!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 September 2013, 14:20,
i like to mix it up....don't want to get predictable.
22 September 2013, 14:23,
(22 September 2013, 14:20)Midnitemo Wrote: i like to mix it up....don't want to get predictable.
oh no, we don't want to be predictable-that would just be boring wouldn't it!Big Grin
I do SO like to be different to everybody else, makes life interesting!Tongue
22 September 2013, 14:34,
(22 September 2013, 14:02)Sunna Wrote: so if your wife was dieing of hunger/illness you wouldnt go and take if you had to.

answer please bp
Survive the jive (youtube )
22 September 2013, 14:37,
(20 September 2013, 10:45)Sunna Wrote: this is something iv wanted to do for some time , land around here is £10,000 an ach if you can find any, then its a plot for £350,000 silly money.
you can only stay on it for a few days a year, the local council will watch you if they know your their,and boot you off your own land if they can .

Become a Gypsy....seems to be ok for them to live permanently on a peice of grazing land/green belt they've bought.
22 September 2013, 14:41,
(22 September 2013, 14:34)Sunna Wrote:

answer please bp

I wouldn't KILL to do it.